The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crysis 3.....

and ACV again! Damn I miss AC... You guys should get back in the game too,Online is still kicking =)
I've been playing too much video games. Playing MHP3, Castlevania Symphony of The Night, MGR, Minecraft, BF3, and still looking for more.
Metal Gear Revengeance. Ninja run is too broken. Auto jump/ slide on obstacles just by holding down R1. A cool game still.
finished mad father a while ago. also stopped playing MC. laptop is having trouble running it now -.-

edit: now playing freelancer with the strike gundam added in via a mod XD
[Image: 554959_551823241509061_694859502_n.jpg]
Blacklight: Retrebution. An online FPS game with a leveling system similar to COD's. I only play it because of the recently released Onslaught Mode, which features you and 3 other people against waves upon waves of zombies.
So I just bought a 3DS today and downloaded the demos for MH3U and Etrian Odyssey IV. It seems pretty simple so far, alot less intense and over-the-top than NIS games.
Got borderlands2 + the dlc disk and dark souls prepare to die ed second hand ... needed long games so got these.
Well here's a another nasty surprise I found in ACE: R. The second time you fight Nineball in the main story you fight two black versions of him at the same time also he tends to spam active camo.
[Image: ffrog_zps9148ba6f.jpg]
@Leonhardt I play ACV occasionally. Add me on the ps3 if you're looking for someone to free battle with
playing Xanadu Next. many thanks to Rick for the copy ^^
Metal Gear Rising's scratched my itch for Ninja Gaiden 3, since, well, the latter's better half is on a Nintendo console :v

Also, ever since I got the

Cardboard Box

my gaming experience has been complete.

Sister bought Tomb Raider as well. Interesting mechanics on it, fun naman, though I didn't play the older games so I can't judge it based off of that. Jumpan jumpan evvrywurr.
Crotchlight 2 >:3c
(03-11-2013, 03:51 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Crotchlight 2 >:3c

I'll see you in a couple of months then. LOL
SD gundam G Generation overworld!