The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been playing Zelda Twilight Princess allmost done >.< Last fight is so .. URGH!!!!
I finally fought Nineball Seraph in ACE: R, enemy AI failed to induce shitting of pants.
Having fun as a Lancer in TERA. I actually like the combat system. Not as smooth as something like PSO2 by far, but hey, only one thing is keeping me playing anyway: It's a game which has MOTHERLOVIN LANCES AS A WEAPON.
May have started playing MH Portable 3rd again, also will start playing metal gear rising tomorrow. On a related note, is anyone here considering getting MH 3 ultimate?
Edit: not paying over $400 for that.
Im waiting untill the Wii-U drops (probobly this holiday maybe?) Then i will defintly get it 250$ Wii-U + MH3-U
Ace Combat Zero: Belkan War

btw, Rick. the dvd i borrowed didn't work. i noticed some damage on the disc. anyway, i downloaded a new iso and burned you an extra copy.
(02-19-2013, 05:38 PM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: [ -> ]Im waiting untill the Wii-U drops (probobly this holiday maybe?) Then i will defintly get it 250$ Wii-U + MH3-U

Don't even try buying used, they're still over $300. Hopefully there will be a price drop.
Playing MGR and Zone of The Enders HD Collection. Bought both separately and also preordered Destiny.
Solitaire and Freecell. Because I'm hardcore.
Crysis 3 barely running on high LOL
SRW rant:
Man the moment I got Axel and the Soulgain I've
been hard pressed on not using the dude. Upgraded it becomes a better tank than most. And you get it mid game before the mid season upgrades if a lot of other heroes.

Can't wait to use the Granzon as its supposed to be stupidly broken.

And man I keep forgetting stuff unlocking secrets in the game and the secret weapon you unlock with Russel seems impossible if at all true. Chair
Currently downloading Battle Robot Damashi, also there's a f*** ton of dating sim psp games out there.
minecraft...wat r u doin to my schedule?! minecraft! stahp!!
Torchlight 2 in the meantime. Looking for something like Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick as well, if anyone can name me a few titles.
SRW rant Gaiden:

While I still wish for it, I completely understand Axel and Alfimi not having a combination attack.

The buyable skill "move again" is so freaking exploitable!

And when in doubt give it to the Armorlion, considering its piloted by Ryoto, your standard gundam-class shounen protagonist, you just can't go wrong!