The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Playing Godswar on facebook for a job app.
Been playing a lot of Way of the Samurai 4. If you played 2 and enjoyed it. I highly suggest playing this one!
MLP:FIM and Radiant defense on my android phone :p

gameloft id is: ainsophaur cause someone took clonezero already *sob*
probably gonna be busy with minecraft and battlefield 3 for a while since I platinium'ed far cry 3
Royally bored here in Ilocos Norte so i've been replaying Metal Gear Solid 4 on my brother's PS3. I've noticed that there are a bunch of areas in the second act that i've never explored before, like the valley behind the power station and the cliffside entrance to the mansion. Also just noticing now the effects that certain iPod songs have on Snake and the PMCs.

Also started a fresh file in Gran Turismo 5 and i've been having even worse luck in getting good starter cars than two years ago.
Battle Cats on my android phone. I think the creator was high when he made this. LOL
In any case its a fun and wacky game about special cats from America sent to invade Japan.
Replaying Nier on my 360, it's still fun after finishing everything.
Philippines is still in debt, but slowly paying it off. LGBT groups happy with same-sex marriage allowed. CBCP prolly hates me for limiting the number of kids per family and passing the RH bill, on top of the same-sex thing. Tax is at alarming 80% but hey we need the money to setup infrastructure and a solid health care and education system. A little wary of Indonesia moving their military too close tho. Prolly coz of the oil we're starting to produce.

tl;dr playing Super Power 2 Happy
playing Atelier Rorona.
Strike Suit Zero is just awesome. Though it needs a few tweaks here and there but overall.. Its awesome!
Been playing ACE: R a while ago and the bosses have a shit ton of health, unless you spam missiles, Alpha Heart's gerobi beams, or go in as a VF.
And the Tenth Annual Castlevania - Symphony of the Night Appreciation Week (every third or fourth week of January) comes to it's final day today. This year's run was done on an emulator since i'm nowhere near my PS1. As of last check, i'm at 206% completion, thanks to the Sword Familiar glitch. Will save the final battle with Daddy Dracula for later tonight.

And yes, no Crissaegrims were used during this year's playthrough, for the sixth straight year. LOL
Which weapon are you using then? I like to spam dual Chakrams at daddy-o. LOL
I'm using the Marsil, of course. You were expecting something else maybe? LOL

I always pair it up with a Dark Shield. It's my favorite sword/shield combo in the game. For fire-resistant enemies, i just go with the Alucard Sword. Tongue
Not sure what I did, but I beat ACE: R once and Nineball Seraph was nowhere to be seen, even the music never kicked in. I think I have to take the A-Route when prompted this time.