The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MNK.jpg]
[Image: HNTR.jpg]
[Image: GS.jpg]
[Image: SIN.jpg]

All (except for the Gunslinger) changed at job level 50 and all bot-free.

It's like this every three or four years. I quit the game and then eventually come back after a bit. Always on a fresh account. This time, i blame my brother for dragging me back.
Oh ragnarok XD nostalgia :3

currently playing torchlight 2 from time to time...using tungel for multiplayer
Well i completly beat Persona 4 Golden <3 <3 <3 Will be uploading tons of screenshots to FB later today if anyone wants to view my picture adventure! lol

Now ... The Witcher 2
Playing Katawa Shoujo, currently on Shizune's route and Kenji is a riot
Prior to my HD wipe, I recently finished Xanadu Next, and played a lot of X3: Albion Prelude (expansion to X3: Reunion).

Now that they're gone, I really don't know what to play. I tried Hawken and MWO but it doesn't seem to fill that gaming hole in my heart. Maybe I'll try Hitman: Absolution or Dishonored..
I hear Dishonored is nice.

Way of the Samurai 4 to fill my wish to forge my own Samurai legend because lolRurouniKenshin

Also soon I shall play a game with Macross Missile Massacre, Project Slypheed for the Xbawks.
I have way of the samurai 4, havent played for long.
Demons Souls on my 3rd play however gota wait 24hours to download my main save (i want my damn 200K souls! )
Battlefield Bad Company and whatever I get for Christmas.
Edit: Hard Corps: Uprising, Jak 3, and possibly Far Cry 3. On a related note I'm gonna try and see if I can put funds on my JPN account so I can get more MS in extreme vs.
Ok so better update: Another Century's Episode R, Far Cry 3, Hard Corps: Uprising, and Jak 3.
Been playing LBP2 and LBP a bit recently, taking a brake from the Souls life. made 2 levels.
Radiant Defense on Android

@Nix: This shit kept me up all night, thanks! LOL
Mission: Finish the Assassin's Creed series (from I to Revelations) before school starts.

[x] Assassin's Creed
[x] Assassin's Creed 2
[ ] AC: Brotherhood
[ ] AC: Revelations

I don't think I'm going to make it ;_;
Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer on xbox 360.
I got REALY Adicted to ME3 again i forgot how great of a game it is, and its MP is amazingly fun!
I recieved Dishonored from an coworker for Christmas. It has been keeping me busy these past few weeks. Busy enough that my supervisor keeps asking me why I've been constantly reporting for work with dark circles under my eyes.