The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Killed my interest at "beat chapter to increase stats". We don't level up in MH anyway so why not?
Been playing Final Fantasy XIII. Tedious and monotonous so far. But I've read that it gets better 20 hours in. I'll try to hang on till then. =/
(11-27-2012, 07:46 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Been playing Final Fantasy XIII. Tedious and monotonous so far. But I've read that it gets better 20 hours in. I'll try to hang on till then. =/

I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who actually enjoyed playing the entire time. Whistle
(11-26-2012, 08:27 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Killed my interest at "beat chapter to increase stats". We don't level up in MH anyway so why not?

Ah i forgot MH you craft your stuff mainly. but ragnarok just dosent have that, limits you ALOT.

(11-28-2012, 08:24 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2012, 07:46 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Been playing Final Fantasy XIII. Tedious and monotonous so far. But I've read that it gets better 20 hours in. I'll try to hang on till then. =/

I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who actually enjoyed playing the entire time. Whistle

You are not the only one lol. I loved the story and cinamtics with XIII and XIII-2.
XIII in my opinoin was better then 2 due to the short story and backtracking ...alot.
Made a boo-boo.
XIII and XIII-2 yay~ I was pleased with the whole package with a few preferences here and there

XIII-3 has us controlling Lightning with Hope as like a guide or somesuch. Still wish they'd chuck out Versus XIII (if it's still alive, lol)
(11-29-2012, 10:17 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]XIII and XIII-2 yay~ I was pleased with the whole package with a few preferences here and there

XIII-3 has us controlling Lightning with Hope as like a guide or somesuch. Still wish they'd chuck out Versus XIII (if it's still alive, lol)

..i wish they ended 13 and made versus 13 like.. noctis vs lightning or..idk it wouldv made mor esense then...time traveling >_>

(Noctis is so hot <3)
So disturbing...
Far Cry 3 and shortly X-COM once I'm done with Far Cry. I play some Mechwarrior Online on the side at times.

Sorry Fox, Torchlight 2 might have to wait a bit longer Tongue
Switching between EXVS, SDGO, Mugen Souls, and once in while L4D2
Guild Wars 2.

Yeah I went there.

Fucking non-land Spears/Tridents. BAAAAAAH.

Dual-sword Sylvari Mesmer/Human Elementalist because I like their clothes. No seriously. Coats, friggin' Coats man. Dapper as all hell.

Backup Human Guardian (thinking of replacing him with a Norn Guardian) because I still miss how solid a class like Guardian is. Everything tickles. lol.

Derpaherpa.

Need to get back to PSO2 as well, probably during Christmas Break @_@
Borderlands 2 in True Vault Hunter Mode :I
(12-03-2012, 10:56 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Fox, Torchlight 2 might have to wait a bit longer Tongue

HERETIC!!! Flamethrower
Xcom is quite fun but gets too easy on the long run or maybe I just progressed too fast on technology or just that I havent progressed the story much..lol