The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-14-2012, 09:31 AM)Skreija Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine lent me his beta access to Mechwarrior Online. I'm picking it up every now and then but Torchlight II still has me by the balls and it's still squeezing real hard.

Fox as well. Torchlight 2 took him. Looks like it's really addictive.
WELP. SEM BREAK.

Ar Tonelico III
Dragon's Dogma
Moar DEMON'S SOULS
Moar DARK SOULS

And various others.

I HAVE TWO WEEKS.

LET'S DO THIS.
Dead or Alive 5

and more Skyrim XD
Yay I finally got Mugen Souls today and it also came with an art book and the OST!!!
Persona 3 Portable on the PSP
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town via GBA Emulator on the PSP XD
Fired up my PS3 after so long and started playing Catherine. Quite a unique experience. Tongue
playing Dragon's Nest

dont have much time to play games these much these days...

freelance projects to work on...and probably more incoming ones both local and online...
job tests...scheduled appointments with this studio and that...have one tommorow/tuesday...and another appointment with a different game dev studio probably around next week
playing borderlands 2 and a short game called Which.
Replaying Doom 3 and Crysis for the past couple of weeks.
Been playing BlackOps II and switching in between with Tales of Graces f

Cant wait for Persona 4 Golden <3

(10-18-2012, 02:07 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]Persona 3 Portable on the PSP
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town via GBA Emulator on the PSP XD

I've been playing P3P on my vita ocasionaly i get confused cause i tap the markers on the map screen thinking ill move their xD
til christmas I'm staying loyal to Mugen Souls until I beat it and hit the 100th floor of the Mugen Field face first
Ragnarok Odyssey for now. Luls
How was it?
(11-25-2012, 08:14 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Ragnarok Odyssey for now. Luls

Ragnarok was disapointing i hate theirs no lvling in it and its purely on beating a chapter to increse your stats. Some bosses and missions force you online with a random party to beat it. Allways fun for killing cute pink things though.

Now and will be playing PERSONA 4 GOLDEN!!!!!!
If anyone wants the wallpapers for the vita heres the link.

http://www.atlus.com/p4g/v/ir5xpJYzDd08/
I'm actually 'ok' with the game, but it's kinda meh atm. Beating a chapter to increase stats is ridiculous though lol. I wish they kinda followed the same format as before for more potential replayability. At least the difficulty isn't much of a pushover.

I play this game to take a break from PSO2 from time to time though, so it's not much of a problem to me.