The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alternating between the two Ace Combat games on the PSP. trying not to throw my PSP at a wall when fighting Raptors/Fenrirs/Disappearing Planes >.<
Hunter Blade isn't that bad actually. It's just an easier version of MH at first. Missions have difficulties, so if you want to feel all MH again you'll have to unlock probably Hard and Challenging to feel it. It's a faster, hackier, slashier, somewhat tackier version of MH. Levelling is crazy fast too when you do the quests. Got to L30 in what, 3 hours? lol.

Funny enough, first Filipino world chat I came across is some douchebag taunting another guy in our native tongue. Palagi nalang XD
(08-19-2012, 01:36 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Tried out closed beta for RaiderZ (Game from the maker of GunZ) and I would say its nice an all but I doubt it would keep your interest more than 2 months.. Its fun experience though!

Wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen
[Image: Raiderz_2012-08-14_05-49-32.jpg]

Woah...sexy sexy... is the customization good? that realy gets me off with games xP
@Saika, nah, its a run of the mill grindy MMO only difference is theres no point and click.. You might be better off playing Tera online.
Playin Vanquish and I just love kicking robots 3x my size in the face like a boss. Also just got Fist of The North Star Ken's Rage today as well. I wasn't expecting it to come for another week, hell it arrived a day before the earliest arrival date.

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAHYOYAH!!!!!!!!!!

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Also Mugen Souls got delayed until October 16th.
Legasista for now. Basically Cladun on the PS3. LOL

At least you can now do your characters via any image-editing software available out there, then just import.
If by any chance you get bored for a while, look up McPixel
I've been playing alot of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, i've started streaming games online at twitch.tv/blitzkey :]
Just finshed Chaos Rings 2 (iOS) last night, a Final Fantasy-ish RPG published by Squeenix. I really enjoyed it despite the sometimes-cheesy dialogue. I enjoyed it more than Final Fantasy XIII, which isn't saying much because I actually dropped that game.

Right now I'm playing the iOS remake of TWEWY, which I never finished while it was on NDS. It's still very fun, and also better than FFXIII LOL
Yeah, I'm one of those dreaded iOS gamers who people claim aren't really gamers.
playing...........

mechwarrior online beta

teamfortress 2
persona 4 arena
Playing Sleeping Dogs.

And due to my grades, I might get Dragon's Dogma (PS3) soon LOL
Went back to BRS The Game and EXVS
-Muscle Tracer demo. Pretty interesting.
-Particle Paradise mod.
(09-12-2012, 05:55 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]-Muscle Tracer demo. Pretty interesting.

the first thing that popped into my head was this XD
lol I think that's close enough