The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crysis remake (360)
Skyrim (360)
El Shaddai (360)
Playstation Home (PS3)

El Shaddai realy needs some better reviews.. a 5.5 from IGN is sad its realy a beautifull game.
^ I forsake all reviews! DOWN WITH THIS SYSTEM OF BIASSERY!

Sonic Generations~ Classic novelty fun~

Downloading Hunter Blade (Free Monster Hunter Knock-off for PC) and found a private server for Blade and Soul. Can't wait LOL
just started Ace Combat X2 Joint Assault for the PSP.
(08-16-2012, 08:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]just started Ace Combat X2 Joint Assault for the PSP.

Noooo! You must play this!!

http://www.ign.com/games/mobile-suit-gun...2-14303857
(08-16-2012, 08:27 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2012, 08:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]just started Ace Combat X2 Joint Assault for the PSP.

Noooo! You must play this!!

http://www.ign.com/games/mobile-suit-gun...2-14303857

i want to but i can't find a place to get it from -.-
The gundam version of Advance Wars?
(08-16-2012, 05:47 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Downloading Hunter Blade (Free Monster Hunter Knock-off for PC) and found a private server for Blade and Soul. Can't wait LOL

Tell me how good are the two games.
Finally beat Black Rock Shooter The Game, now I have do a shit load of extra missions now to get new costumes and a new cannon.
Atomix Blade and Soul Private Server

The game is fucking gorgeous, graphics. gameplay and all~

[Image: 1156195-NU17IM1.jpg]

[Image: 1156198-W5OISYO.jpg]

[Image: 1156199-INFJNP5.jpg]

[Image: 1156200-RZHLTMX.jpg]

[Image: 1156201-5TZ2ODD.jpg]

Only gripe is the PC models are all premade, though there are I think about 20 to choose from for each gender of each race.
@Zefyr, based on what you said. I would assume that its still on Alpha stages and most things arent working the way it should?
(08-18-2012, 11:16 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]@Zefyr, based on what you said. I would assume that its still on Alpha stages and most things arent working the way it should?

Yeah basically it's in Alpha stage, you can reach until Story-Quest 15, with some bugs along the way, like lag (Leatrix Latency Fix will make it smoother), but it's totally playable. It's currently using the CBT2 client, but CBT3 client, which includes customization and more will be available possibly soon if not by the end of the month.

Had to remake my character at Story Quest 8 because there's a bug which registers items from quests/loot getting picked up but not appearing in inventory because you have full inventory, which basically breaks the game. A little caution and the experience is delicious though. Am a Kung-Fu Master, as swords have worn their novelty on me XD. If they make a spear-class though, I'm jumping the shark and making a new character LOL
I'm surprised at that. I think I may try this game someday.
Tried out closed beta for RaiderZ (Game from the maker of GunZ) and I would say its nice an all but I doubt it would keep your interest more than 2 months.. Its fun experience though!

Wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen
[Image: Raiderz_2012-08-14_05-49-32.jpg]
Finally tried running the pcsx2. WSAD NX gameplay speed is very slow, like when Grim? and LCC? tried playing LR online. For some reason SL runs faster but NX has better maxed graphics (maybe the same for LR but my disc is badly scratched).
[Image: th_wsadamputa.jpg]
Ermahgerd, DerterBlertz fernally herd er sterck erf Ar Tonelico III after twer yers *ecstatic*