The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LR on the Vita. I can finally make use of the right stick.
Dark Souls, ACV and minecraft Tongue
(07-06-2012, 10:35 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]LR on the Vita. I can finally make use of the right stick.

Seriously?? Can you REALLY use the right stick now!? Coz I'm gonna buy it later if you really can
(07-06-2012, 12:11 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2012, 10:35 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]LR on the Vita. I can finally make use of the right stick.

Seriously?? Can you REALLY use the right stick now!? Coz I'm gonna buy it later if you really can

http://www.1up.com/news/map-analog-stick...ation-vita

Take note; you will have to give up on the left stick for the movement and put it on the d-pad instead.
L4D2 is tedious, but fun
Finally beaten Demon's Souls, granted, I have to resort to some underhanded tactics for a few bosses (such as sniping the False King to death), but it has been fun. Jason

Giving Dragon Age 2 another run now, hopefully Bioware will make a sequel that will live up to their past games before EA dissolves it.
Yeah I have that too, but I only play it when it's raining.
bleh, gave up on Amnesia. it got too boring too fast for me. i wanna shoot things danggit, not run around helpless XD plus i've always found Frictional Game's HPL engine to be slow and clunky. pity since the game had all the indications of a Lovecraftian story. guess i'll just watch some playthroughs XD

going to give Psychonauts a spin. here's hoping it runs ok, unlike Bastion which lagged whenever there's more than two enemies on the screen T-T

playing Valkyria Chronicles 2 on the PSP again too.
L4D2's custom campaigns kick ass, especially the Deathcraft one, but it's impossible to score any headshots or decapitations on zombies cuz everything has been skinned.
Paella Magi Madoka Magica. Is VN Style And Is in Japanese.
This Will Take A While.
finally got around to actually doing my criteria

Update: Just finished AC4
This really time consuming game called thesis.

I do get distracted by ACV and that Gundam Unicorn game. I don't really know what it's called. I keep forgetting xD

Actually I've been playing every other game I own just to either: watch the animations, or listen to the music.
Played more of MOA and I got the inaugural first time ass rape by Nineball Seraph. Still no H+. My complaint: effing machine guns.
S ranking AC4 & ACFA. I'm liking them more thn ACV right now(those dumbed down ACs).
Slender. Goddamned Slender. Not even playing Resident Evil for the very first time back in '98 terrified me this much. I can't even classify it as survival horror, just plain pants-wetting, shivering-under-your-blanket, screaming-like-a-girl horror.

I can't even make it past six notes. T_T