The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THANK FUCKING GOD I FINALLY GOT BLACK ROCK SHOOTER THE GAME! 5 MONTHS OF LINK SEARCHING AND I FINALLY FOUND ONE! GOD!!!!

Dude I got to stage 2 in BRS and I got ride a fucking motorcycle that looks just like Clouds from FFVII and its got guns!
I bought Starhawk out of whim... Trying it out right now.. At first I found the flying part clunky and a bit frustrating till I found out its on noob mode controls.. Switched to advance mode and I'm 3x faster now! If anyone is interested on buying this one, I dont mind doing a review.. Havent tried multiplayer though.. Still learning the curve.
I shouldnt have bought Starhawk.. The "Lag" is simply annoying.. You get a perfect bead at your enemy and he isnt dead and then you suddenly drop dead.. So yeah.. Rage quit..lol

Edit: Anyone wanna buy it from me? LOL
Just get back to Dragon's Dogma and troll Raffy with me and Jake! Doesn't matter if he tries to beat me up or not, as long as he gets pissed off!
Can I make a gallery of picture of him being thrown into things like ogres and stuff? XD XD
Don't hesitate. Just post away at the thread; it's there for a reason. LOL

@ Thread:

You want me to stay on topic?! DRAGON'S DOGMA!

Oh, and WH40K: Space Marine sometimes. I just want to finish the Chaos Invasion horde mode, but I couldn't, because I always end up having players who die 10x around the final wave.
just found a copy of gundam vs zeta gundam and contra shattered soldier for ps2 today. I see that capcom didn't implement the Gotcha Force controls in gundam vs back then. Still can't find a freakin copy of AC2AA.
(06-12-2012, 12:06 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and WH40K: Space Marine sometimes. I just want to finish the Chaos Invasion horde mode, but I couldn't, because I always end up having players who die 10x around the final wave.

I'll join you once i get back to my PS3. Still at a pretty low level though, only 24 IIRC.
started playing LIMBO and Lone Survivor from the Humble Bundle V Happy
Litttle Big Planet 2 and Dead Frontier for now.
just bought back my old copy of muramasa the demon blade that I originally sold to buy my ps3 today also I get wednesday and thursday off from work next week along with pay
done with Limbo and Lone Survivor. starting Sword and Sorcery EP tonight.
does anyone have a copy of gundam extreme vs that I can borrow? I'm very good about treating borrowed games very well and will send back upon request.
(06-23-2012, 11:33 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone have a copy of gundam extreme vs that I can borrow? I'm very good about treating borrowed games very well and will send back upon request.

Sure, you can grab my copy here in the Philippines. Smile I can only meet up somewhere close by.. XD XD
thats a problem since i don't live in the philippines, is mail ok?