The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally finished downloading Project Diva 2nd. Nahilo ako.
(05-16-2012, 07:51 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Finally finished downloading Project Diva 2nd. Nahilo ako.

Good luck with Singing Passion of Miku Hatsune LOL
(05-16-2012, 09:36 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 07:51 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Finally finished downloading Project Diva 2nd. Nahilo ako.

Good luck with Singing Passion of Miku Hatsune LOL

I stopped right after one song. I'm gonna play this when I don't have anything else to play.
I only downloaded it since my brother requested it.
Re-started Kingdom Hearts 2 on the PS2 last night XD
Finished ACT 1 for Diablo III. Time to do it for the other classes, since I only have a guest pass. derp herp derping.
(05-22-2012, 11:00 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Finished ACT 1 for Diablo III. Time to do it for the other classes, since I only have a guest pass. derp herp derping.

Send me your Battletag NAW!
I found myself playing Gundam UC again... It's totally boring, but you can't help but be happy whenever you finish a mission with a Goddamn Jegan or Geara Zulu
(05-23-2012, 01:02 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 11:00 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Finished ACT 1 for Diablo III. Time to do it for the other classes, since I only have a guest pass. derp herp derping.

Send me your Battletag NAW!

Aemeneol#6587, methinks. Yah, try that XD
Can't let go of Battlefield 3
And getting Armored Core V soon
Playing Omega Boost and FM3 Clapping

(05-28-2012, 03:17 AM)Maximillian Thermidor Wrote: [ -> ]And getting Armored Core V soon
All I can say is get it pre owned or wait till the price drops.
Essentially due to my lack of Dragon's Dogma, am now drowning myself in Neverwinter Nights 2 RPGness. Will be on ACV only at night now, that storyline doesn't move itself along on its own XD
Dragon's Dogma Tongue // Monster Hunter: Skyrim // The Elder Souls
playing Devil May Cry 3 SE again coz of an awesome Let's Play i saw. also playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 again when i get bored of KH2. SDGOnline does run on my laptop so i make do with this XD
Playing Super Mario Sunshine for the first time in 5 1/2 years and surprisingly it still fun to play as well as the nostalgia value as well.
Can't wait to play Busou Shinki Battle Masters Mk. II tomorrow it's so effing huge!