The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-27-2012, 08:32 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]Playing Terraria again and using it for content on my tumblr. Prolly gonna put Pirates! on the PSP after watching the four Pirates of the Caribbean movies XD
Ahh, Terraria used to play that game alot, then unicorns invaded my castle and wyverns ate everyone and the mini fridge. Time to burn some more.Flamethrower
Took me several days to download this epic DLC We're not worthy goodbye ACV
Also playing Half life 2 & Silent Hill HD.
Put a bunch of stuff on the PSP (Pirates!, Pangya, Harvest Moon etc) and also started playing Pokemon Soul Silver on a DS emulator XD
I'm playing Skullgirls! you guys should get Skullgirls, you love fighting games? get Skullgirls xD also, I might get Journey this week!
Catherine.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

Jagged Alliance 2 ver 1.13 AFS. As with my first post, JA2 is as eternal as Armored Core for me, and this new version adds new and modern weapons as tactic-cool accessories that makes me want to play again.

I ought to play Skull Girls, or at least watch more of it. Parasoul is hot. :3
I'm halfway through Persona 3 FES (the best $10 ever spent on a ps2 classic jrpg in the PS Store)
Currently playing Busou Shinki: Battle Masters, and will proceed to Mk2 once I finish F1.
But the question is how... Help. Anyone?

Edit:
Ack... My file from the first game won't load. Looks like I'm starting from scratch.
Since Mk2 has different mechanics, it looks like it's a good thing.
(05-01-2012, 08:31 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Catherine.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

Jagged Alliance 2 ver 1.13 AFS. As with my first post, JA2 is as eternal as Armored Core for me, and this new version adds new and modern weapons as tactic-cool accessories that makes me want to play again.

I ought to play Skull Girls, or at least watch more of it. Parasoul is hot. :3

have you downloaded Skull Girls?
Gonna get Hard Corps: Uprising soon and a bunch of Disgaea 4 DLC and avatars soon.
All I have to say, Skullgirls and Journey rocks!! when I get tired of ACV I play Skullgirls, if I get bored of Skullgirs or I'm having a bad day, then I'll play Journey, it's a short game, you know what's going to happen but every time you play it's a whole new experience x3
im currently playing Blazblue, Final Fantasy 12, Twisted Metal and ACV.

ff12 is kinda interesting for me because of the dungeon, grindfest and a vagrant story feel to the universe.

Their quickening attacks reeks of Vagrant Story.
Binary Domain o3o

A normal FPS with some fun bits and pieces scattered about. Their 'Skills' that you equip look a lot like Materia from FFVII XD. Characters so far aren't that bad either. Wish my mic didn't derp so much though, would've wanted to use the voice recognition system.
(05-11-2012, 01:50 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Binary Domain o3o

A normal FPS with some fun bits and pieces scattered about. Their 'Skills' that you equip look a lot like Materia from FFVII XD. Characters so far aren't that bad either. Wish my mic didn't derp so much though, would've wanted to use the voice recognition system.

"BIG BO."

"LOVE YOU."

LOL
Talking about Mound and Blade makes me want to play it again till Diablo 3 comes out.. XD
Pokemon Fire Red on a GBA emulator XD
i has a Spearow named Jack, and Pikachu named Rai lolololol