The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mass Effect 3...

one word comes to mind with my Vanguard Build

*RASENGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* XD
ahaha salarian infiltrator @ 200% cooldown with maxed out proximity mine and energy drain XD. you don't even need to use cloak or a sniper rifle most of the time. LOL
The whole game's less in quality compared to the first two series/games; it's pure cash cow now, but at least there's some joy playing the multiplayer version. Yeah, I'm playing ME3 as well. Except that an old friend has currently been playing any games I have here, so you might see otherwise with my NA account. Also, I've always thought that a Krogan would fit Kisarafi's profile.

Kisakrogan. Krografi. Wharr Clan. Garbl Clan. Wharrgarbl Clan.
D: dafu
I'm still going for the Indoctrination Conspiracy. Haven't lost the faith quite yet.

In other news, back to Uncharted/XIII-2. The latter is becoming a chore to finish, sadly. Versus XIII, where art thou?
Laughing maniacally right now, managed to snag a copy of Gundam Extreme Vs in Greenhills. Let the mayhem begin.
Started playing Heavy Rain. Isn't exactly what I was expecting. Is it wrong that it's kinda boring me out? LOL
Castlevania: SOTN.

Haven't played this one for so long, I don't know what to expect.
(03-29-2012, 04:47 PM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]Infinity Blade II

Did you enjoy playing it? I tried playing part 1 and it bored the crap out of me. Graphics aside, it's the worst purchase I've made on the app store. Obviously, a lot of people disagree with me but that's what I think.
At the moment I'm playing Skyrim and Sims 3. I just got into the Mass Effect series though and I still have a Final Fantasy game to beat. So much on my plate. LOL
MGS: Peace Walker

BanaNaked!!
Currently playing The 3rd Birthday.

I'm liking the system and the story a bit. I don't care how others see the game, it's still Parasite Eve to me.
(04-14-2012, 08:21 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Currently playing The 3rd Birthday.

I'm liking the system and the story a bit. I don't care how others see the game, it's still Parasite Eve to me.

two words: Shower Scene Wub Aya Wub

currently playing Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude and some Minecraft on a friend's server, aside from soul-draining WoW
[Image: D2hellbarb.jpg]

Since i currently don't have access to any sort of console here in Ilocos, i've decided to give this game one last run before the sequel hits. Using a sword-and-shield Barbarian on Hell difficulty. At the moment, the Eternity Colossus Sword that i used on Nightmare is still holding up well but i feel i'll need to look for either a Breath of the Dying or a Grandfather to help carry me through the later levels.
Ooooh! Playing Diablo 2 as well whenever I cant join the lobby or if no ones online.. xD