The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anyone else interested? Game's only 4.5 mb. Sauce
(03-01-2012, 04:33 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Managed to download an ISO of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love for PCSX2. Good combat and story-telling, tis what I miss most nowadays. The comedy doesn't hurt either ~

Is this the same one on the Wii? The one with the tactical gameplay and dating sim?
(03-06-2012, 12:06 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2012, 04:33 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Managed to download an ISO of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love for PCSX2. Good combat and story-telling, tis what I miss most nowadays. The comedy doesn't hurt either ~

Is this the same one on the Wii? The one with the tactical gameplay and dating sim?

Yeah, that's the one. Fun times XD

Trying to acquire Mass Effect 1, finish it on Insanity, carry it over to Mass Effect 2, finish that quickly, all before Mass Effect 3 becomes available to me.

Dear god I'm doomed.
Finished Deus Ex HR. Ending was no fun. Hero guy spent too much effort to find his woman but by the time he found her everything was narrowed down to a "wassup bitch" conversation.
[Image: alanjohnson.jpg]

Moving on to splinter cell conviction and Ninja Blaed.
finished watc... playing MGS4 and it was nice

also gone through most of acfa but probably would stop with that once I get to play with the oigami (seriously I tried to make a slow quad heavy weight sniper that plays defensively on what seemed as the slowest reg what I got was a perma OB attacker)

Currently playing ME3 using my asn account. (it was cheaper by 500 and the servers are region free anyway)
Being RE-free, you could've just played it with your US account anyway, if NA's your main account. LOL
Meant to start 3D Dot Game Heroes tonight (excited!), but was greeted with the dreaded version update screen na hindi pwedeng i-download sa background. =/ It's cool that these console games get updates now, but it also sucks that you can't jump into a game right away like we did in the good old days.
(03-09-2012, 12:26 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Meant to start 3D Dot Game Heroes tonight (excited!), but was greeted with the dreaded version update screen na hindi pwedeng i-download sa background. =/ It's cool that these console games get updates now, but it also sucks that you can't jump into a game right away like we did in the good old days.

Yes. A thousand times yes. Add to that the fact that we don't exactly have blazing net speeds, and sometimes updates are near the neighborhood of 50 MB... buzzkill. Sad
Really? The update was forced upon you? Sad

I remember skipping mine whenever I played the game, but only up to the point where I had nothing else to do, and then decided to update for the hell of it.
(03-09-2012, 04:17 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Really? The update was forced upon you? Sad

I remember skipping mine whenever I played the game, but only up to the point where I had nothing else to do, and then decided to update for the hell of it.

Well yeah you can cancel updates, but if you want to play online you have to go through them..
Yeah, but in his case 3D Dot is a SP-only game. LOL
goat 1. its for the dlc just in case

2. for lending you can't use the online features with just the disk because you need a ea origin account and a unique one time use passcode that only works for one ps3 then you have to buy a new passcode if you want to log in on another ps3. Money hoarding bastards XD
Playing Demon's Souls, after dying a few dozen times finally got the hang of it. Happy
LOL After dying a few dozen times I finally gave up on it(no save points).
3D Dot Game Heroes has been so much fun. XD