The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-12-2012, 03:05 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 09:57 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Wow it's been a long time, lol.

Recently finished Saints Row the Third. Crazy-fun-shiz on that one, haha.

Started playing FFXIII-2, played quite a bit of SCV, and acquired a convenient copy of Kingdoms of Amalur, which is like a colorful, more combat-oriented 3rd-person Skyrim, which it executes pretty awesomely.

WAIT THIS ISNT A FUCKING TYPO IS IT DID YOU IMPORT ARMORED CORE FIVE ALREADY THIS IS NO GOOD YOU GET TO PLAY FIRST

CLAM YO TITS. SCV - Soul Calibur V. I wish I had the capability to import ACV, haha.
woot managed to get Borderlands to run decently on my laptop again. not super smooth, but enough to properly snipe things with Mordecai XD
Feds vs Zeon! Finally. LOL
(02-14-2012, 11:12 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]woot managed to get Borderlands to run decently on my laptop again. not super smooth, but enough to properly snipe things with Mordecai XD

We can do multiplayer xD Borderlands 2 is coming out soon I think.
(02-14-2012, 02:24 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2012, 11:12 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]woot managed to get Borderlands to run decently on my laptop again. not super smooth, but enough to properly snipe things with Mordecai XD

Borderlands 2 i think has been slated for end of June, although some sites say September of this year.

As for multiplayer, im game. although i'll need to reconnect every time there is an area change. it takes quite a long time to load a new area and the game usually kicks me out. slow PC is slow. T-T
(02-16-2012, 09:26 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]

Borderlands 2 i think has been slated for end of June, although some sites say September of this year.

As for multiplayer, im game. although i'll need to reconnect every time there is an area change. it takes quite a long time to load a new area and the game usually kicks me out. slow PC is slow. T-T

I think we'll have to use Garena to play?
(02-17-2012, 04:00 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2012, 09:26 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]

I think we'll have to use Garena to play?

what patch version do you installed btw? and do you have the DLCs? i only have mine patched to 1.3 and i dont have any of the DLCs.
Been playing (watching) MGS4. Late by 4 years. But that's ok. Tongue I'm just about to finish act 2.
Wait til you get to the fourth act. It'll blow your mind. Shades
speaking of MGS, anyone have MGS3 ps2 discs i can borrow/rip? or even better, anyone have isos?
Mass Effect Demo 3 is up, in case you didn't know!

In the meantime (while dling ME3), I'm switching between TM and Carnage Heart (the PSP version, which unfortunately is JP only).

Just finished MGS4. I thought it was a good introduction to me for new-age dual-analog HD gaming. The whole thing felt like a giant fan wanking (which I didn't mind at all). LOL
playing WoW again. my niece wanted to try so i made a paladin to tank for her. then realized all my resources are on my alliance character (she rolled a blood elf hunter coz it looks pretty and can have a pet dragon) so i rolled a warlock (just love this class XD) to powerlevel and farm gold/mats fast. oh and we play on a private server (Eternal WoW, Redemption server)
Playing:

Blazblue Continuum shift extend
Twisted metal ps3
ACLR LOL
Is Extend worth buying if you already have Continuum Shift? Is so tempting, but then again I have to save up for ACV ~_~

Darkness II. Feels like one delicious interactive comic XD