The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Skyrim what else

going spellsword is fun XD nuke em while they still far away, dual wield at melee, freeze or zap them when things get rough run away heal a bit and charge in...rinse and repeat XD though i am squishy i got killed by a troll/giant or something with one smack LOL XD either that thing really does hit hard or ran into a random high level enemy by accident...

finishing Disgaea 3...this game feels shorter compared to Disgaea 1 and 2...Disgaea 1 and 2 had roughly 12 chapters or so...this one only has roughly 7...T_T
XD no wonder Disgaea 3 felt short compared with Disgaea 1 and 2...there is apparently a side quest chain after you finish the main game
Currently playing "Corpse Party"

It reminds me of 999 for the NDS, but with more gore and less puzzles. The story's great so far.
(11-28-2011, 09:07 PM)Portmanteau Wrote: [ -> ]Currently playing "Corpse Party"

It reminds me of 999 for the NDS, but with more gore and less puzzles. The story's great so far.

What's the gameplay like? Is it a traditional RPG but with a lot of corpses?

...I google'd it and saw some guro Ninja
Currently playing Haunting Grounds. Really exhilarating.
I think I lose a pound per gameplay. haha.
Playing Front Mission 3
Trying to play Fate unlimited codes again. Experience with Blazblue really helps.
Playing Bloody roar 4 too. Quite an interesting fighter.
There goes my BR4 throne Sad LOL
oh yeah DOC!!! I hope you already found extra keys?!?

if not redo old dungeons and training missions - but the redoing the old dungeons would be recommended as they are pretty straight forward!! -
supposedly playing Dragon Nest and Rusty Hearts. its not running exactly smooth on my laptop tho.

Dragon Nest:
Greenwood - Arelarine (archer)
its a laptop btw

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs)
3070MB RAM
110 GB hardrive
NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS (256mb)

Dragon Nest runs so-so, rusty hearts is quite slow.
ID software fail.
[Image: Idsofail.jpg]
started Metal Gear Solid 2 on the PS2 last sunday. enjoying all the easter eggs and stuff hhahaa
Finally got a copy of Gundam Extreme Versus on the PS3, so yeah im currently playing it Rock on
Still playing Disgaea 4, and sometimes Dead Island.

I still need to find Prinny Kurtis one more time to get the bill and beat him, then I could probably move to Zetta afterwards.