The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
minecraft is eating my life again. found a server with very minimal lag and a massive community (you have to get into a queue just to get on the server. theres always lots of people online). they're also very helpful and an easy to understand economy system.
SKYRIIIIIIM LOL
(11-12-2011, 10:48 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]SKYRIIIIIIM LOL

How is it? Epic like advertised?
(11-12-2011, 10:48 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]SKYRIIIIIIM LOL

*green with jealousy*
I've been hearing that that particular game is the one that's been touted as Dark Souls's main rival for this quarter.
Time to hit the torrents~
(11-13-2011, 04:07 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]How is it? Epic like advertised?

I've never seen a more beautiful and fully realized gaming envionment. So far it does point towards epicness, yeah.

About the dark souls comparo, skyrim is more interaction and story driven, dark souls is more action and dungeon crawling despite the big open world on both. It's a preference toss up.

(11-13-2011, 11:30 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Time to hit the torrents~

I dunno about the torrents, bethesda's games have historically needed a lot of patches and bugfixes after release. Then there are the expansions too. Its up to you guys of course Smile
(11-13-2011, 11:34 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2011, 11:30 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Time to hit the torrents~

I dunno about the torrents, bethesda's games have historically needed a lot of patches and bugfixes after release. Then there are the expansions too. Its up to you guys of course Smile

by the time i manage to save enough money to buy a pc that can run it, there's prolly a game of the year edition out with expansion. yes. Skyrim will be Game of the Year for 2011 XD
I usually pay no mind to most of the bugs, and patches usually get torrents too if ever. If they don't ah well ~ Or maybe I'll get a PS3/Xbox 360 version, depending on what my sister wants, since she's the one who funds my console-gaming.

Trying to get Monster Hunter to run at more than 30FPS on the emulator, but it's relatively playable. If this keeps up God Eater might be like this too, even Birth by Sleep. Flargh. I'm inferring that RPGs will run fine, but can't be too sure, suuuu yeah.
Just finished Bastion Tongue its good but a short game

Sforza Wrote: SKYRIIIIIIM Laughing
*green with jealousy*

XD

don't have the game but Haywire and/or T.S. ish thinking of getting the game

thinking of going Spell/magic Sword (something like Ronan's Abbys Knight in Grand Chase) Khajit race (focusing in Destruction, One Handed, a bit in Restoration, a bit in Heavy or Light Armor, and add some in lockpicking...and whatever is left either sneak or speech...since the Khajit has bonuses for sneak might as well use it) this time, last time in oblivion i tried a Khajit 2 handed build...it got boring :p

"I've never seen a more beautiful and fully realized gaming environment. So far it does point towards epicness, yeah."

coming from an artist/3d perspective i have to agree

"About the dark souls comparo, skyrim is more interaction and story driven, dark souls is more action and dungeon crawling despite the big open world on both. It's a preference toss up."

hmmm true true both are really good it really just depends on your taste in games

T.S. suggested to try making something similar to Natsu from Fairy Tail XD one tiny problem there is no unarmed talent/skill tree in the game XD wish they add something like that when they make the next elder scrolls...i mean whats the point of having a race that has as bonuses for armed, one skill perk for unarmed...if there is no skill or a few skills...or weapons/gear/animations dedicated for unarmed XD...at least in Fall Out there was that power fist thing which was pretty useful for those wanting to go unarmed

... So yeah, it finished downloading...

Do ALL the quests!

Fail ALL my tests!

HERE WE GOOOO!
started playing Terraria last night. its like 2d minecraft. pretty fun and worth the price for me considering IT DOESN'T LAG LIKE HELL. *ahem* it's combat element is way better than minecraft's and is really effective due to the side-scroller presentation. also has a convenient multi-player setup found in most games. actually i got it coz i wanted to play it with a friend. the only real downside is slow-ass updating Steam XD

Patapon 3

god damn finally got one!!!
i'm trying to get my uncle put a ps emulator on my orginal xbox so i can play the ps Armored core games i'm quite curious on how hard nineball seraph is
Anyone remember Bleem? PS1 emulator for PC? Is that still alive ._.?

In other news, got No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise with money I saved from my allowance. It's just to my liking: bloody and nonsensical XD