The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
trying out team fortress 2.

its a lol zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GT5, but I'm playing it indirectly this time. Currently doing remote races with Andrew and another GT5 buddy so far. Oh, and LR fucking stopped all of a sudden. Guess I'll have to wait before I could test it with PCSX2's 0.9.8.

[Image: lolol3.png]
downloaded a ps2 emulator onto my new*ish* desktop last night, and am gonna try and upload a front mission 5 iso on to it this weekend. Some buddies have started playing killing floor again- and I've caught myself logging on to their server the last few days- mainly to chill and shoot some zeds.

started playing Survival Crisis Z last night to scratch that itch for shooting and blowing up things. its freeware btw so try it out. graphics arent too great tho, but it works.
Finally tested LR with PCSX2 0.9.8, and I'm getting major slowdowns with it (haven't tried tweaking too much with the speed hacks and other settings anyway).

Also, I thought I'd be able to finally view LR in HD res with no graphical errors. Too bad the shadows weren't visible.

[Image: fuckyouLR.png]

Left: Non-HD
Right: HD, ending up resembling its portable version instead.

Also, Lost Planet 2. Weird, when I used to play the game I never really liked it, in fact I hated it. Been sucking up my time with this for a while now.
The HD side looks too clean. I still prefer the un-enhanced version.
^Ditto. maybe its because of the lack of lighting/shadow effects that the hd one looks worse off.
(08-05-2011, 11:40 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]The HD side looks too clean. I still prefer the un-enhanced version.

It's good though if you want to draw the parts since there aren't any shadows in the way to see the details.
Goat, can I ask for some pics from you in case I have to build some parts?
Decided to play Project Diva 2nd and K-On Houkago Live again
I'm extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely rusty >_< *can't go above standard anymore*
(08-08-2011, 02:28 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]It's good though if you want to draw the parts since there aren't any shadows in the way to see the details.
Goat, can I ask for some pics from you in case I have to build some parts?

Sure, it'll have to wait though. LR isn't still playable in the PCSX2 because it never loads be it prior to a match, simulator, or a mission. It still serves as a good way of taking pictures in the garage though. Prob is, I'll have to get a North American version first instead because nobody has any save files for the JP release in GFAQS.

@ Thread:

Currently playing Phantasy Star 2 Infinity. Too bad I couldn't import my own file though. Had everything unlocked in there, not to mention I had most of the rarer S class weapons. Sad
Currently playing Ace Combat 4. AA's been egging me to play it for a couple of months now and i only got around to loading the disc up after rewatching the Yukikaze mini-series. Already finished the rather short campaign mode last night and am redoing missions to farm cash for buying new planes. I just found it a bit annoying that alternate color schemes are not rewarded and have to be bought as entirely separate planes.
currently playing Xenosaga 3

Now I know why it is a fucking good game (I haven't even got to disc 2)

^ What he said, minus the playing and more of watching LOL

I kinda regret not getting to play/watch andrew play it before though. More of we just stopped altogether. Then again, I don't think I would have appreciated it back then like I do now. Great series so far.
Ah yes. You don't see games with a world and a plot as big and intricate as Xenosaga too often.

Come to think of it, I stopped playing the game *SPOILER*right after Lactis lures Voyager to his death. Maybe I should play it again. LOL
(08-15-2011, 04:38 PM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]playing dawn of war: soulstorm. i miss my necrons.

No wonder you're buffed with muscles like Arnie. You belong to Skynet!