The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started playing Tales of the Abyss. I didn't finish it the first time around. This time, I plan to finish it.
maitreya Wrote:Started playing Tales of the Abyss. I didn't finish it the first time around. This time, I plan to finish it.

Same here, I haven't played ToA for a while and I'm planning to play it again.
Currently playing Ace Combat X. Gotta unlock those goodies.
Playing Kingdom Hearts II, Digital Devil Saga II, and Devil May Cry 4
Soul Calibur III...

DT, pakopya ng files. Ehehe. Joke.
I'm gonno get some more practicer on AC4 soon enuff
Just finished playing G Generation Spirits (Amf ang lakas ng Turn-A Gundam LOL)

and im currently re-playing MGS3 since im too damn bored LOL
@serene: I'll give you a copy nxt tym u drop by. dnt show up unanounced tho.

Now playing DMC4 every after work(abt 2am), damn gota get some sleepChair..
Dragonseeds, an old PS1 game in the same vein as Monster Rancher. Kinda old and the gameplay really pales when measured up using today's standards but its still a good walk through memory lane. At least the dragons here don't require that much maintenance compared to MR's beasts.

Where else can we see dragons weilding swords and shields hacking at each other. If anyone knows a game with that premise, please send me a PM. Big grin
Doom Trigger Wrote:@serene: I'll give you a copy nxt tym u drop by. dnt show up unanounced tho.

Forget about the copy. I have 3 more chronicles to go.
I've unlocked about some of the Create-a-Soul unlockables, plus the gladiator and knight jobs.
Got my PS2 lens adjusted for the sake of playing VOTOMS. I guess I owe Rick. Tongue
rick!!!! r-type final (ha got it right without editing ... XD) T_T
Front Mission 3. Just for the reason that i forgot which scenario has the one where Emir becomes catatonic at the end. Well, no other way to find out than to give it another play-through eh?

With nothing worth playing on the PS2 nowadays, i've recently turned my attention to my neglected collection of PS1 titles. It's pretty much like getting reacquainted with some long-lost friends. Big grin
clonezero Wrote:rick!!!! r-type final (ha got it right without editing ... XD) T_T

Its with doc, ask him for it ;P. You'll spend hours trying to unlock some ships. Unlocking the Hades for example, requires you to fly the Cerberus line of ships for 2 hours or something like that.

Fox Wrote:Front Mission 3. Just for the reason that i forgot which scenario has the one where Emir becomes catatonic at the end. Well, no other way to find out than to give it another play-through eh?

With nothing worth playing on the PS2 nowadays, I've recently turned my attention to my neglected collection of PS1 titles. It's pretty much like getting reacquainted with some long-lost friends. Big grin

I think that's with Alisa's scenario which is activated by not going with Ryogo in the first part IIRC. Though I actually like Emma's scenario much better. (I'm too lazy to check FAQs)
yes its the alisa scenario

and the alisa scenario is the bad ending route but you get the chance to own a really nice wanzer and see emma tormented heck you get a bruce lee ish pilot and a ditzy police lady get to sink the philippines uber sub dagat ahas XD

the emma scenario ... you get jose XD
Guess whose FAQ in GFaqs i consulted when i was wondering where to get a certain part? I sure hope the guy's happy with his new game. Tongue