The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-27-2011, 07:07 PM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2011, 10:46 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]Now playing Tactics Ogre, and some MvC3 tomorrow.

mvc3 is released here in philippines? datablitz isn't texting.

Pirates? We're playing MvC3 using Xbox360, dunno about the PS3.
PC:
Evochron Mercenary
Atlantica Online

PSP:
MHP3rd
DJMax 3
K-On! Hokago Live (sometimes)
Started up Dragon Age Origins again since DAII is out.

I'M RELATED TO HAWKE. Woot.

Need moar gamez. Summer's almost hurr XD
playing mass effect and tenchu z on the xbox and playing galaxy online 2 on facebook mainly for nostalgia's sake.
Touhou 6 : The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

Gad it's a pretty hard game X__X
PC: Minecraft
PSP: The 3rd Birthday / Gods Eater Burst / Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
PS2: Arcana Heart
pangya, to fix my stressed lifestyle Smile).. my summer sux
I'm badly in need of a Diablo style game, which I found in Titian Quest. Tongue I've been playing it during my busy schedule, and it feels like a colorful Diablo game.
(04-19-2011, 07:27 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]PC: Minecraft
PSP: The 3rd Birthday / Gods Eater Burst / Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
PS2: Arcana Heart

Gods Eater Burst!! What's your rank? I just started playing last Sunday.

Pro tips?
@Azuriel
dunno about rank, but im on difficulty 4 i think. for tips, always bring a medic character along with you i guess. oh and custom bullets. there are very awesome high damage stuff out there on the net.

finished The 3rd Birthday and the story just made me go WTF?! it felt like some other story and not a parasite eve story. ending also made me really sad Sad
PC Crysis 2 on Supersoldier mode from the get-go o3o *stealth mode head-shot spam*

Katamari Forever on the PS3. Game be making you trippy. Best played while high or drunk. Make sure and be both.
currently playing Starcraft 2 terran campaign on brutal (protoss side story)

(plays the last protoss mission on brutal)

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im playing patapon *POKERFACE*
Been playing Assassin's Creed 2 for the PC for a while now, until I started playing Portal 2Sad. Also playing patapon 3Big grin
Ohgawd Portal 2. I lurve GlaDOS, so Sarcastic *insert heart here*

Dynasty Warriors 7~~~~ Something about killing thousands of soldiers again and again and again while having a storyline cliques with me so well XD