The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
still in a dream......SNAKE EATER!!!!

[Image: gsdx_20110130214017.jpg]
[Image: gsdx_20110130214109.jpg]
[Image: gsdx_20110130215126.jpg]
[Image: gsdx_20110130223951-1.jpg]
(01-28-2011, 06:07 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]@Hemp: Finally got it to work with your settings! Thanx a lot!

I tried the game for myself and I tinkered with the settings and found that these work the best with the set up I got. It ran deliciously smooth, this might help you too. Best looking graphics for an RPG so far. I have yet to check FF12. =O

[Image: ValkyrieProfile2pcsx2_CoreSettings_Speedhacks-1.png]

[Image: ValkyrieProfile2gsdx10.jpg]

[Image: gsdx_20110130232118.jpg]
(01-31-2011, 12:57 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]just play resident evil 4!

already finished that. need practice for sniping. playing Mordecai in Borderlands on saturdays with a friend (splitscreen MP).
Hey Hemp, have you tried FM5? The terrain still looks like crap.

If you want me to stay on topic, I'm playing RE: Outbreak again. At least, I can use Hunk in there. -_-
Continuing FFXIII from where i left off last year, after realizing that i still haven't gotten level three weapons for any of the characters so far, even after finishing the main storyline. Currently farming Sacrifices in the Tesseracts and Adamantoises in the Archylte Steppes for the drops.

Of course, this is also between rounds of farming credits in GT5. Big grin
Playing Brave Story: New Traveler out of boredom. And my PSP's analog broke. Gonna stop playing FPS games for a while.
Been playing GT5 on-and-off. Level-grinding.
(01-31-2011, 05:56 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Hemp, have you tried FM5? The terrain still looks like crap.

If you want me to stay on topic, I'm playing RE: Outbreak again. At least, I can use Hunk in there. -_-

Haven't tried FM5 but I will in a couple of days since there's a translation patch for it, although i'm not sure how complete it is.

You might have to tinker with a couple of settings to correct the terrain issue, this guy even tinkered with BLOOM wtf (O_O)

removed King's Bounty: Armored Bounty and Civilization 5. playing Project Galaxy Angel on the PC ^__^ also playing Medal of Honor: Frontline on the PS2. also Borderlands (PS3) at my friends place on weekends.
killzone 3 beta. =D

edit: it's meh, only 1 map. At least they should've vehicles. =/
the controls are better from my experience, however marvel 3 would overshadow this game for me.
Killzone 3 Beta as well. LOL

Weird, the controls are much easier than in Killzone 2 (even with precise aiming on). I couldn't even almost land a headshot on Killzone 2 multiplayer and I keep dying because of it, but Killzone 3's aiming is (almost exactly like Vanquish; something I got accustomed for too much) much easier.
dropped Medal of Honor, unresponsive aiming is annoying. playing Zone of the Enders instead ^^
Kojima said he might get to making or is already in developing ZoE 3. Which is awesome o3o

I'm trying to find an Action-RPG or an RPG on the PC. Can't find anything that has piqued my interest enough to hook me for more than an hour >_>

On a side note Dead Rising 2 on the PC hooked me to finish it. Gotta love zombie hordes XD
Been playing Final Fantasy Tactics again. Damn, this game's a time sink.

And after I'm done, if I'm still interested, I'll try out FFT 1.3

http://www.insanedifficulty.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

It's a fan-made rebalancing of the game.
started playing Fatal Frame. yup, this thing definitely creeps me the fuck out. well, until i noticed Miku has her vacuum blouse, how cute she is. and for some odd reason i want to have some medium sized siopaos. the type just fits snuggly in your hands X3
Fatal Frame. I hated playing that at night >_>

TORCHLIGHT!!!!! From the creators of Diablo. Freaking addicting, haha XD