The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
downloaded and installed (at work XD). joined the Wiz Ark. using smokedCheese as my name. havent played beyond the tutorial tho. im at work afterall (plus we're watching pacquiao streaming)

edit:
arrived home and found out i forgot to copy the installer to my flash drive
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!
T-T
3D Dot Game Heroes.

Wasn't planning on buying it until I recently found the game in GH and decided to buy it. Judging from the whole game itself, it sure had a lot of tributes such as Wild Arms, Castlevania, Zelda, etc. Currently using the President of The United States of America and will prolly make a custom Scopedog in the future.
the single overriding reason why I really hate ace combat x2: no scarface mbs Chair played through it just to find out the xfa-27' signature move was culled dammit.
RACER MOVING TO THE STARTING LINE! LONG LIVE THE MOTORIZED REVOLUTION!
hahaha black ops~!
Theater mode is EPIC!
I love the patches throughout the game *they listen to the players*, although it's still filled with campers waiting to get nova gased. =D
havent been able to put in much game time recently. just playing some Minecraft on the PC and K-On Hokago Live! on the PSP.
borderlands on pc. *thx steam discount*
black ops ps3
PSP unbricked!!!! =D
Halo: Reach (Just finished Solo Legendary o3o)

Magna Carta 2 (I miss me my JRPGs :<)
(12-28-2010, 02:58 PM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]army of of two and army of two 40th day. i'm a bit late for this game.

i've been hearing that its one of the best co-op games... confirmed Smile

can i borrow the 40th day if you are finished with it?
PS (via emulator): Parasite Eve 2
PC: Minecraft (will prolly need to let this go) i am freee \o/
PSP: MHP3
PS2: Oneechan bara 2
after using Jin Saotome so much in Mvsc2 i decided to play the game where he came from. =)

oh nice jin combos. =)

I highly doubt that he's going to be back for mvsc3. =(
However, the game might last 10 more years....

currently playing FF13

its definitely linear like FF10
Princess Waltz... For 18 and above only.

I like the card battles...
Roses are red,
Crissaegrims are blue,
You're a little pile of secrets,
Enough talk, have at you!

Yep, it's that time of the year again, to replay that wonderful PS1 classic. This year's annual Symphony of the Night Appreciation Week, January 16 to 23, on the PSP. LOL
What is a man? =)
Searched for that particular scene in youtube....
...came across a wtf... (-____-)