The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K-On! Houkago Live!! (PSP)

It was an effing hell to download it. (The game is chopped up into 7 parts <_<)

Up to 5 five players can play at once. (Who wants? Big grin )

Dibs on Ritsu Clapping
PC: Atlantica Online, Recettear (just need to unlock Arma and i can call it quits)
PS2: supposedly AC:LR and MGS2 but...
PSP: Monster Hunter Portable 2G <-- sucking my soul dry

@HayWire
i think i have a copy of that so im game for a session. i suck at rhythm games tho XD
(11-04-2010, 10:12 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]PSP: Monster Hunter Portable 2G <-- sucking my soul dry

then your playing it the right way!!!
Domo
^ Agreed LOL
been playing ace combat joint assault and it sucks D:
^as with most portable ports imho. except for ones that really started there, or are more suited there (mh)
I believe Leperman would want to disagree with that. Wink
simply put the x was better than x2

2 seemed more buggier, the material looks way to recycled, the main enemy/s are cheesy (unlike previous titles the english dubbing was butt ugly ... well save for the blond radio operator I liked it when she said "balaur" Chair probably why I had to repeat that mission around 6 times before I finished it XD ).

though this is more of a fanboy rant rather than a complaint but I wished they sticked to the original AC universe as I didn't see any perks of bringing AC to "our" world.
matey arrrrrrrrrr...

@ Raffy:

The whole in-game mechanics were changed from toning down the fast-paced gameplay and handling to reworking on the distances. You'll get used to it if you play it a bit longer, although I need to remind you something; the missions were mediocre at best and it pales in comparison to X1. The only mission I enjoyed was the last (story) mission because it had an epic soundtrack. LOL

ACX2 is best played with a lot of people and you can all play either in coop or versus. The missions lacked diversity and some of the AIs were too cheap to enjoy. Don't get me wrong though, I took the time and effort to S everything in ace, so I'm not your generic X-play game reviewer. It's just that it didn't come out the way it should've been. Nice effort on the interfaces, scenes, and better VA's though, it just lacked elements that would make it stand out when compared to the earlier series. LOL

You can probably compare it to something like what happened to Mega Man Legends 1 and 2. It's just that ACX2 didn't do that good and the other series that have already proven themselves only make matters worse.
@Goat I have finished the game already and know what your saying but that whats makes it more irritating to me. Kudos for trying to expand AC's multiplayer capabilities but its just makes the game to far reaching for its own good IMO.

I liked megaman legends alot Sad
I finally got into the Beta launch for Cosmic Break.

Surprisingly fun game. Gameplay's like a bit of the Gundam Arcade games mixed with Megaman Legends, and the costumizability is like a simplified version of Armored Core.

Nice for a free game.

And the mech girls are cute, in a fanservice-heavy, Strike Witches sort of way LOL

[Image: 20091107_cosmic-break-a1.jpg]
(11-12-2010, 09:34 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]I finally got into the Beta launch for Cosmic Break.

Surprisingly fun game. Gameplay's like a bit of the Gundam Arcade games mixed with Megaman Legends, and the costumizability is like a simplified version of Armored Core.

Nice for a free game.

And the mech girls are cute, in a fanservice-heavy, Strike Witches sort of way LOL

why do i have this sudden urge to squeeze something XD

!honk! LOL

@TS: Which country made it? Are the servers international or local? I want to play too Big grin
(11-12-2010, 09:34 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]I finally got into the Beta launch for Cosmic Break.

Nice for a free game.

You got me at costumizability. You lost me at simplified Armored Core.

*Searching google*

*edit* My browser tells me that I've visited the home page of Cosmic Break before... Hmm~
*more edits* After a lot of history digging and vid watching. Turns out I did download the client, just forgot about it. XP