The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
currently playing:

[PSP]Phantasy Star Portable 2 *Level 85 Cast Hunter, Level 100 Newman Vanguard*
[PSP]K-On Hokago live *Azu-nyan is hard*
[PSP]Ace Combat Joint Assault
[PSP]Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Demo *Lances for the win*
Fallout: New vegas
(10-23-2010, 01:33 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Fallout: New vegas

Is it any good? I'm still doubting the game because it looks exactly like Fallout 3. It feels as if I won't get any good mods in Fallout New Vegas compared to 3 for a while. (I don't want to play the vanilla version after every mod I've gone through in Fallout 3)

@ Thread:

Front Mission 2. Man, they could've done FM3 better if they sticked to this and the first; FM3 seemed like a downgrade minus the graphics and scene. The story is even more mature than ever. The only reference I saw in FM3 about 2 was the conversation in the beginning about Alordesh.
Currently playing Bomberman 2 while idle at work via http://www.retronintendogames.com. Happy
Plants vs Zombies. Pinapataas na lang yung Tree of Wisdom. Now at 750 feet.

Edit:
800 na sya ngayon.
Sims 3 (and I'm waiting for my Ambitions expansion to finish DLing)
Fall Out New Vegas (But TS deleted my most recent save so I have no motivation to play <_< )
MHFU (Mafumofu vs Ratha? LOL )
VANQUISH~ pew pew pew~

also BlazBlue Continuum Shift. Just finished the True ending XD
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

And the usual DotA/HoNstuff.
(10-25-2010, 06:03 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]VANQUISH~ pew pew pew~

who are you maining in blazblue?
(10-26-2010, 04:44 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2010, 06:03 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]VANQUISH~ pew pew pew~

who are you maining in blazblue?

Good ol Rags XD

I played Sol in the Guilty Gear, so it's like an extension to play Ragna. I'm not that good, honestly, haha, but I enjoy playing as him the most.

Interestingly, I seem to main the central characters in Fighting Games, lol.
Minecraft, LR for capture footage. Demon's Souls for this month's server event.
Are they having another Pure Black World Tendency event for Halloween? I seem to remember the server's doing that last year.
(10-27-2010, 04:26 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Are they having another Pure Black World Tendency event for Halloween? I seem to remember the server's doing that last year.

And Pure White for Christmas.
God Eater on the PSP.

It's pretty much's Namco Bandai's game against Capcom's Monster Hunter series LOL

It was a hell to find the patches X__x
Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun. This is one of the games that I'm adept at modding, although I'm playing vanilla (or without modifications) for fear of the internal error, but it happened anyway... Vomit

BTW, this game is now freeware available on Command & Conquer Classic, EA actually has enough decency to release these games with built in no-cd patches. Ah the 90s...