The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HoN and SF4, sa PC. lol

Wuzzat? Shoryu-ken!
(01-25-2010, 09:49 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Still playing Okami hahah. 50 hours into it. I'm taking too long. LOL
Loved that one, I'm planning to play it again in the future (it kinda had a weird ending though IMO)

Right now, I'm sticking with HAWX and Runes of Magic
Yukikaze in HAWX lol
[Image: HAWX2009-04-2623-21-40-85.jpg]
pic from terryzxc, I can't seem to use print screen in the game. :s (I saw someone suggesting to use Fraps instead)
WOOT!!! After 10 years! WARINC! NATAPOS DIN KITA!!!
(01-26-2010, 02:40 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2010, 09:49 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Still playing Okami hahah. 50 hours into it. I'm taking too long. LOL
Loved that one, I'm planning to play it again in the future (it kinda had a weird ending though IMO)

Right now, I'm sticking with HAWX and Runes of Magic
Yukikaze in HAWX lol
[Image: HAWX2009-04-2623-21-40-85.jpg]
pic from terryzxc, I can't seem to use print screen in the game. :s (I saw someone suggesting to use Fraps instead)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockShockShockShockShockShockShockShock
holy holy holy! WANT!!!!!!!!

... tapos ano ung nasa right ung triangle ... ?
Brutal Legend. Never had I though I could kill things with an axe while blasting "Through the fire and flames". Story is meh, but I love multiplayer. Its a dumbed down RTS, but in a good way.

Also, Metal gear online. It kind of bites balls without expansions though, as I get borderline NO credits. 20 per battle, but items are hundreds, or THOUSANDS a pop. Thanks, Hideo-Ko-Asshole
Is that a mod? And I play HAWX too. Anyone up for some coop missions sometime? Big grin

And just go to this link to see my current games played... http://www.xfire.com/profile/sidburn/

I also play LR every now and then. Still trying to master some moves.

Im such a retro gamer. xD

P.S. I may seem such an addicted gamer. But in actuality. Of the 96 hrs of game time recorded. I only played about 10 hrs or less of those. I am downloading a lot nowadays and so I just leave my comp on while the game is running. xD
I started a fresh LR file. Wow, the campaign is much better than a lot of the past AC games. Happy
Got a Drummania emulator/simulator..

I don't have to go to timezone just to play drums.. Clapping
Star Ocean the Last Hope International. Horsie
[Image: 02162010178640x480.jpg]
Just started Dante's Inferno earlier. A crusader returns from the Holy Land to find his beloved's soul now owned by one of Hell's overlords, prompting him to head down there to kick some hellspawn ass and take her back. Thanks for the loaner, Doc! Happy

Since it's still quite early on, i can only say that the it's real fun and the gameplay is solid enough yet i really can't help but compare it to a certain PS2 game that has an eerily similar engine. Mellow
persona 3, persona 4, tekken 6, ACLR, blazblue

started on deadfrontier

gonna start on....valkyria chronicles, front mission 5.
I play Dead Frontier too. LOL

Other than that, Mass Effect 2.

I dunno, but I find ME1 much better than ME2. Its prequel focused on character development and exploration. ME2 focuses more on upgrading and building your team which gives you different outcomes on your squadmates, depending on how you upgrade you and your squad's equipment.

Character development in ME2 is still nicely done (excluding the newly introduced ME2 characters), especially Garrus.

Still, now that I've finished the quests and DLC's, I don't think there's anything else to do in this game. LOL
Dead Frontier is making me so dead. I really should make a thread about it, but I find myself playing Dead Frontier instead LOL
Soooooo... anyone care to send me an invite then? Tongue