The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mukha nga! I'll leave my laptop on to download the initial weight of the files, which apparently is 20 MB. LOL
I dropped everything for Front Mission 5. Except for the occasional GTA and Tanki :p
Gundam 00 Meisters
now playing LoL
It's like DOTA.. nuff said.. Ninja
HoN is your Allstars ORPG-AoS clone. LoL is your classic DotA.

I'm all for trying LoL, but I sort of don't like the graphics (based on screenshots), parang Spyro lang LOL

Also there are significant differences, one being NO CREEP DENYING. Plus there are a lot of items which are pretty new but hard to understand.

I'm still interested though. Open registration ba ang LoL, azu?
yeah... open beta na siya.. tsaka ung kaibahan nya sa DOTA & HoN.. everytime your account lvl up, may mastery point ka.. mastery point: additional stats to "champions"

ung graphics parang cartoonized lang.. haha! XD
Gundam vs Gundam Next. Currently salivating at the expanded roster of selectable mecha from across the entire meta-series. Woot
Also playing that and the Kampfer was kick ass!
Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus too~!

Mastering my Mains for each tier. XD

Plus mode helps a lot too. XD
Fire Pro Wrestling RETURNS Clapping
AC Silent Line Portable, GvG Next +, and playing a bit of Tekken 6, Fallout 3 and RE5 when I have the time
Morrowind and MoA mostly.
Still playing GC.

Also playing stuff on my psp:
Steambot Chronicles : Battle Tournament
Tekken 6
Disgaea 2 : Dark Hero Days

Stuff I should get rid of in my psp since I don't play them anymore:
Miku Hatsune : Project Diva
Patapon 2
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yakusoku
Samurai Warriors : State of War
My GBA games <_<
tried out Silent Hill: Shattered Memories ... and its okay and creepy in its own right. Its still to early for me to say anything much specially with how it psychologically profiles you, though they do use some that are familliar to me. My recommendation is to give it at least one playthrough without touching a guide and answering it as truthfully as you can.

anwayy lol at the coloring part; pink doors and color coordinated parents LOL
Still playing Okami hahah. 50 hours into it. I'm taking too long. LOL