The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
playing Street fighter IV

cant pull off a C.viper seismic hammer to flame kick combo
Starting on Persona 3.....I'm sooo digging the style, the art, and the overall feel/theme of this game.
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse! LOL
reminiscing the ragna moments! XD

my classmates dragged me back on playing pRO Valhala.. and for now.. It's keeping me busy.. and away from OP7 (w/c is now open beta.. weapons are too expensive to customize.. even buying the stock parts are a pain in the arse..) XD
(09-16-2009, 09:40 PM)edwardsamule Wrote: [ -> ]Currently I am playing Grid Wars. I love to play this game. Does anyone played this game?

Yes.

EDIT: Did I just reply to a bot? edwardsamule, are you a bot?
(09-16-2009, 11:55 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2009, 09:40 PM)edwardsamule Wrote: [ -> ]Currently I am playing Grid Wars. I love to play this game. Does anyone played this game?

Yes.

EDIT: Did I just reply to a bot? edwardsamule, are you a bot?

Bots are getting smarter, Grim. Really.

And I just got a working cso of Ghost in the Shell (PSX). Talk about dashing left and right avoiding missiles, upside-down in the ceiling.
Guh, those Ghost in the Shell games gave me a headache, especially the upside down parts @_@ its sad cause i wanted to finish it too!

Im playing Kira Kira Pinky Street Night DS right now. Its all about getting your little pinky street character all the clothes and accessories available by defeating the other pinkys in a rhythm tapping dance off.
i'm a little disappointed cause after defeating the boss the game didn't save, hence i couldn't get the feature that allows the face accessories to be available D:
it's weird cause it saved in all the other levels, is this some new anti-hacking program by the DS?

i am also continuing in playing the Cookie Shop DS game. it's my character's birthday ingame!
im more exited by this than i should be Tongue
maybe the NPCs will give me new recipes to bake! *Kyaaa~*
(09-17-2009, 12:41 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]Guh, those Ghost in the Shell games gave me a headache, especially the upside down parts @_@ its sad cause i wanted to finish it too!

I forgot to mention how the game used to keep getting me sick (and still am getting simulator sickness from it).

Unlike the other games I've played that gave me simulator sickness, this game just wouldn't let me take my eyes off from the screen even for a moment while dodging projectiles (unlike some FPS games and a handful of air combat simulators), or my life gauge would've probably dropped to half by then since some of the areas are really cramped. Talk about dodging bullets nearly at point-blank range. D:
WipEout HD Fury

Who wants to race? Tongue
(09-19-2009, 11:09 AM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]WipEout HD Fury

Who wants to race? Tongue

I do. But I don't have the game. Yet.

EDIT: Bumping this to give you all a heads-up. Telltale Games is offering the first episode of The Tales of Monkey Island for free, but the offer's going to end soon. I downloaded the game and am enjoying it so far.

http://www.telltalegames.com/playlikeapirate
Silent Bomber on my PSP. I remember this game being so addictive, and remains so till this day.
lol I really loved the versus mode on that ... hover tank for the win!!!!
I really enjoyed that game too.

A friend borrowed it and never returned it though. Some 'friend', huh. -_-
loved that game!!!!!!
on a further note....I'm STILL playing persona 3 and I'm digging it more the longer i play it....it's slowly becoming an obsession......mitsuru is soo hot. Domo
can't wait fot the psp version of that ...

anyway rereplaying ps1 games currently in the process of procuring xenogears to be specific.