The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just make lizards and lots of hippy Brahs...and some Bros! Layout & luck plays a big role. i finished it 3 times but i tried more than 20 times. i sill don't get how to use lwitches and dragons effectively. my layout is based on crosses and quadrants so long hallways are not my usual thing.
Metal Gear Online. MGO's gameplay is quite cruel, especially if you're new. DDDD:
I swore a few years ago that i'd never touch a certain game ever again. That game managed to eat away a good chunk of my social life back in college and i almost paid for it when i narrowly managed to pass a couple of subjects.

Now, a few friends have managed to turn me into an oathbreaker and i find myself slowly being pulled back into that dark abyss.

Oh well, it's a good pain after all. Big grin

[Image: ROoptions.jpg]
@ fox LOL just no man.

@ goat: are the MGO servers still active? what's your internet speed? me and andrew cant seem to log in or whatever.
@Fox: 'Return to Game'. Tara, laro tayo Big grin

And I'm also starting Heroes of Newerth. IceFrog really is the person behind it, and a friend of mine said that someone else is managing the Warcraft DotA map.

As much as I want to pull people into trying it, it's still in CBT, and accounts are still invitational. When I do get my hands on my own account, I'll have three invites. Is anyone interested?
@Fox I know what you mean Chair

@ Shin: no thanks

anyway tried out Holy Invasion of Privacy! Badman and ... its out of my powers the challenges are doable but the difficulty curve and time limit for the harder challenges and the story mode is just to much XX

farthest I've gotten is the attack of the 3 heroes
ACFA,on my way to rank A!!
(08-18-2009, 11:49 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]@ fox LOL just no man.

@ goat: are the MGO servers still active? what's your internet speed? me and andrew cant seem to log in or whatever.

[Image: 543112895.png]

Even with the laggy net (nasty ping) I'm currently having, I never experienced lag spikes in MGO.

Maybe there's a problem with your net and IP address, possibly that "Private Networks Only" / "Limited or no Connection" thing.

EDIT: Oh, and it's still active alright, but the game is like, full of veteran japs who would friggin' give you a bullet to the head the moment your avatar appears on their screen.

And the Combat Training rooms are usually full, with passwords, or in JAP. DDDD:
(08-18-2009, 08:26 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]ACFA,on my way to rank A!!

We should play some time. I'm still new, so go ahead and school me. LOL
Madadaya kayong mga taong may ACFA, wala akong matinong malaro ngayon na may robot. bolsheetoneone#one
(08-17-2009, 11:48 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]@ immaterial

you mean this:
[Image: snap053.jpg]

and dont forget to mention this stage LOL
[Image: snap051.jpg]

[Image: snap052.jpg]

[Image: snap046.jpg]

I was on a Penelope riding a mega rider on my first try because I was so unsure about the fight LOL

Oh yes. Those missions. XD

maybe i should try to lvl up the Sakus =))

@Aruren

Thanks! imma try that. XD
I leveled up my sm fully and its at par (in total capability) to a mk5 gundam albeit less fire power but its super I believe is the one of the most powerful in the game connecting with it though is pure luck XD. ( one shot near argama XD)

... also their grapple attack is so funny specially when you fight big enemies its just so wrong LOL
Haha!

Don't forget the epic CLANG CLANG sounds. XD

Maybe i should put this game back to my PSP. If i recall correctly this game has a network mode. XD
talking about sounds the Gundam (ls) is the best sure your mech doesn't have a head and only one arm but you get a recording of amuro talking for your sub weapon LOL
(08-17-2009, 08:08 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]I heard Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is pretty good.

Somehow even though I was excited for it, I don't get Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! Which is sad. Sad

Well, I heard they were coming up with a sequal already (for Badman). Still looking for the original portable ops btw. And I didn't expect to have this much fun in Pangya, so I think I'll be good for a couple of more weeks.

Lol I saw a post about RO. I always end up coming back to that game one way or the other. I take it that you guys played private servers then?