The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-23-2009, 09:34 AM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2009, 09:13 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2009, 08:36 AM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]I got schooled by DT in SF4. It was an awesome experience. LOL

Its refreshing, eh? Jason

Yeah, makes me wanna play SF more seriously. LOL

happens to anyone schooled by dt. Tongue
Starcraft.
Sino may expansion with crack?

Having fun with the map editor. Really nice programmable shit.
Working on: Starcraft Chapter 1.5: Ghost Only.

Not having medics suck iron balls.
Di na kailangan i-crack ang SC ngayon. May no-cd patch na. Sa torrent madami yan.
Putting Fallout 3 on hold and playing X3: Reunion, and some LR in between.
God Hand, seem to be stuck in teh last boss
LOL i imagine you raging.
Rhythm Heaven in the DS >:C rockers stage, i hate you! but the rest is pure LOVE~
I tried playing that in an emulator. Mouse fail Sad

I like the game though. Maybe when I actually get my hands on a DS. LOL
Im playing right now on my psp are:

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (I can't believe I got hooked again! OH NOES)
Pangya Portable (There is this magic that golf relaxes you but frustrates you even more)

XD
replaying this

[Image: 5c8f95eb5be650e90215f97bbe5e6aa7.jpg]

[Image: 25a1ced2cf539eaa2feec3776a45d60b.jpg]

XP

but seriously Im hooked with patapon 2 at the moment I really want to get as big and powerful army as I can XX
pon pon pata pon!
now playing Prototype on my PC
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V129-5QK86o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V129-5QK86o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I'm realy hooked, hav'nt played a game that tied me to the house for more than 4 hrs for a while. 8 words "Elbow drop a tank and totaly pwn it!"

Nao playing Project Diva @ PSP, Miku's soooo cute.
Mass Effect. I just couldn't believe my character had sex with an alien.
Occasionaly Playing: BlazBlue during weekends that I'm at my friend's place.

PSP Contents: FFT, Tenchu Shadow Assassins, GGXXAC, Badman. Somehow I find the Tenchu game a bit enjoyable.
let's play Blazblue at RR meet! I'm still getting the hang of the GG type system so dnt expect much.