The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PS3) - Played it, and its significantly different from the PS2 version in terms of gameplay and the story to some extent.

Rag doll Kung-fu: Fists of Plastic (PS3) - In case you're interested, the game is being offered free of charge for the US Playstation store. Go get it ASAP if you're feeling like taking advantage of this promo. Plays like a simple 2D arena fighting game with customizable options, feels like its geared towards casual gaming fans.
MH2G

and

dynasty warriors strike force: like DMC and MH combined XP
Swat 4 and possibly Spore
Didn't know monster hunter 2G = Monster Hunter Freedom Unite....i tried playing the JP version with translation patch then decided to delete the game and wait....turns out the game is leaked months ago and is in English.... =D
sure! My problem is the hardware, i'm going to buy that thing you connect to your pc so it acts as a router, link up x-kai...that and probably @ the byob2 meet. i have friends who have the game but they live far from me so we can only adhoc once in a while.
play the jp version the patch is good enough and besides most of us play the jp version so we can play together ... of course the patching and isoing makes capcom squeamish as proved by wat happened to the unprovoked and as it seems rather unjust canning of a local tourney XP
oh no, I already started US version (>__<) is the JP version completely translated? I can't remember if it was when i played it. At least they *teamhgg* included a file converter for those who wish to play the US version after playing the JP version... *wink* *wink*

edit: just did a quick google...oops guess i was wrong. hmmm i googled again and i think it's better if I'm going convert....well googled again and changed my mind since i think people will convert from JP to US anyway. =p
(05-29-2009, 10:35 PM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]hemp, if you're planning to play mhf2, you are not aloneHappy

just clearing things up...you have the US version? I was confused with Monster Freedom 2 and 2G and Unite....why do they have to change the titles argh.... =/

Ok not only am i confused, but i am confused...that's how confused i am right now... =/
Errr...i wanna clear things up...halp please...

What is the difference between Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and Unite besides the fact that Unite is an expansion...would starting out in Unite/2G be the same with starting out in Freedom 2/*JP equivalent*? I feel like i'd rather wait for Unite to be released then start out in that game...it's kinda like waiting for starcraft:brood wars and start playing the game from there since the expansion will greatly change the way the game is played...*corsairs*

I'm currently addicted to this genre....started out with Demon's Soul....and i'm asking a lot of questions since the game requires a lot of time...please enlighten my noobness.
ok gets ko na...thanks for the info and uu ganun na lng gawin ko mhf2 na lng then hop to unite.
aaw and I was hoping we can exchange a herb or two maybe even some shrooms oh well
MH claims another soul. Big grin I'm waiting for Unite to get out before I start playing again.
Team Fortress 2
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories(and 358/2 Days if I could find an emu/patch that works :/)
Burnout Paradise
and...

GINORMO SWORD
I got schooled by DT in SF4. It was an awesome experience. LOL

On topic: gonna start playing WipEout for the PS3. Props to the awesome store in Market Market that sells PSN cards.
(06-23-2009, 08:36 AM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]I got schooled by DT in SF4. It was an awesome experience. LOL

Its refreshing, eh? Jason
(06-23-2009, 09:13 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2009, 08:36 AM)maitreya Wrote: [ -> ]I got schooled by DT in SF4. It was an awesome experience. LOL

Its refreshing, eh? Jason

Yeah, makes me wanna play SF more seriously. LOL