The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like the Swine Flu.

Pandemic 2

Real-time disease strategy at it's finest!
God Hand.

Incredibly awesome and stupid at the same time. Clapping
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce, which just came out for the PSP is a great game. It has tons of new features compared to the older DW games. It plays really well, to the point that it can be taken as a reboot of the repetitive series. It plays a little like Dissidia and MH.

The normal Dynasty Warriors series itself bores me to no end, btw. Empires is fun though. It's coming out for the PS3 next month I think.
Devil Summoner 2!

Oh and slowly making my PACT team in LR, haha.
Razing Storm (Arcade) - A light gun rail shooter game. Call it a spiritual sequel to Crisis Zone. You hold a fully-automatic weapon and you have a pedal/cover system similar to Time Crisis games. Enemies consist of enemy soldiers in plain or body armor, power suits, and giant mechanical walkers that chase you throughout the city. The characters feel something our of Gears Of War though, but this is definitely my kind of shooting game.

Some screenshots from the game: http://www.the-magicbox.com/0809/game080921a2.shtml

Plants vs. Zombies - Defense game with cute plants against cute zombies. A casual game with some appeal to more hardcore gamers Tongue.
ei ei this reminds me theres a silent hill arcade shooter out I've just seen it is it any good?
Never tried it, though I've seen people shoot at Pyramid Head in the game Big grin
Back to DotA and pRO-Valkyrie.

Gusto nyo'ng mag balik-RO?
currently playing
Macross Ace Frontier (anyone care for a macross style dog fight LOL )
WH40K: Dawn of War 2. I actually thought it was just some kind of RTS ala EA-C&C style, turned out to be a semi RPG-RTS.

DREADNOUGHT POWAAH
playing OnimushaBig grinawn of Dreams (JP) Jason
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - it's a tough and fun game. Tongue
I found my old UMD for Armored Core : Formula Front so I'm playing it again LOL
starcraft BW campaign.

and also some custom campaign

terran only though
Diablo II: LOD, Special forces and Exteel