The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FUCK. I never thought I'd ever have a reason to use Firefox's zoom option.
EXTREME TETRIS!!! this should've been posted in profect WTF... it would take hours just to complete one line! LOL
Look at the URL. Now tell me you don't find something fishy. xD
Omg the Prinny:Can I Really be the Hero game is evil Jason
I have to restart playing Mana Khemia again coz RF deleted my file.
I'm gonna try to get Harvest Moon : Innocent Life to work in it XD

Guys, I still have over 2500mb space in my game stick(I have two sticks)...what am I gonna do with it? XD

I'm gonna find my old AC game for the PSP...It's in a UMD so it won't be THAT hard to find....will it? D:
Not playing it yet but...

[Image: Ar_tonelico_II.jpg]

[Image: ls33.gif]

MUST REPAIR PS2 ASAP!!

Effing kuripot brothers...
Now that I know where to buy my very own PSP (he's currently out of stock, but I can trust him enough for even repairing my PS2 with a lot of discount in the past anyway), I just need to wait for him to resupply and head to his shop every week. D:

While waiting to get me own PSP, I'm currently wasting time with Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries & CoD4: MW.
where to buy?? XD
(03-23-2009, 07:33 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]where to buy?? XD

Greenhills, at Shoppesville. Can't tell you the exact shop, sorry. Tongue

He's trustworthy for sure (I've got my own discounted price as always), but he'll sell anything as soon as it goes on stock, which is what I'm still waiting for and I can't risk losing my only chance on getting a cheap but good-as-new PSP. D:

@ Thread:
Back at Fallout 3 again. Tried The Pitt DLC. Better than Operation Anchorage with the quest-oriented gameplay imo, but still not worth buying.
(pirating? yes. thank god i live in the philippines.)
currently playing phantasy star portable...

final fantasy dissidia may alam ba kayo kun saan mada download...sabi kasi dun sa pinagtanungan ko sa april pa....
(03-27-2009, 06:10 PM)demon_knights Wrote: [ -> ]final fantasy dissidia may alam ba kayo kun saan mada download...sabi kasi dun sa pinagtanungan ko sa april pa....

Kahit anong torrent site pwede, pero Japanese ver. pa lang siya sa ngayon. Mga 2 months pa bago lumabas ung english version.
Ar Tonelico 2. Gonna stick to some random gaming whilst waiting for my very own PSP. D:
NDS: Rhythm Heaven, Suikoden Tierkreis, Pokemon Platinum, Peggle: Dual Shot
PS3: Folklore

I've been playing Pokemon the most though. Rhythm Heaven is a very nice game as well because it's basically a bunch of insane Japanese mini games that all have to do with Rhythm. Except for Suikoden, all the other DS games still have me think WTF to myself while I'm playing them, but hey they're fun.
(03-31-2009, 09:27 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Ar Tonelico 2. Gonna stick to some random gaming whilst waiting for my very own PSP. D:

Shock Jason Jason Jason Chair

(PS2's still not working)
(04-01-2009, 07:48 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2009, 09:27 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Ar Tonelico 2. Gonna stick to some random gaming whilst waiting for my very own PSP. D:

Shock Jason Jason Jason Chair

(PS2's still not working)

Try to get a PS2 emu, my PS2 isn't also working but this PCSX2 9.6 runs perfectly (if not, almost), but it depends on the your PC specs though.
I am playing Silk-Road Online. Probably it suits all pc's.