The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
go make a bakran account PM RoyalAzalea thats me do not I repeat do not use faction chat for asking for help you will get screamed at ... =/
re5 & killzone, with savage moon and FLOWER with some herbs, i'm heaven d( O_^)/ but i have no angel next 2 me...
Is your RE5 English? I hear the US and EU release date is on March 13 (Friday).

Playing Fire Emblem - Shadow Dragon for the Nintendo DS.
Phantasy Star Portable for PSP.

First I thought it was boring and it sucked, now I can't stop playing. Doesn't help that the characters are hot (either way, regardless of your gender preference lol) -- the gameplay though is a mixture of the .hack PS2 series and Monster Hunter.

Very fun game! Nowhere near as polished and in-depth as MHP2G though.
(03-08-2009, 01:11 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Very fun game! Nowhere near as polished and in-depth as MHP2G though.

In your case, I think that'll prove to be a good thing. If another game gets you as addicted as MH, your head will probably explode.
(03-08-2009, 01:11 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Phantasy Star Portable for PSP.

First I thought it was boring and it sucked, now I can't stop playing. Doesn't help that the characters are hot (either way, regardless of your gender preference lol) -- the gameplay though is a mixture of the .hack PS2 series and Monster Hunter.

Very fun game! Nowhere near as polished and in-depth as MHP2G though.

phantasy star was a pc online game right?
re5 is in english it's asian version, i bought it @ itech market2 branch for php 2800.
http://www.java4k.com/index.php?action=games&cid=5

A contest about games for Java that are under 4 kilobytes in size.

Includes 4 kilobyte remakes of Left 4 Dead, Megaman, and even Virtual On. Try all 67 entries at the moment.
java? dba sa CP un?? so... kailangan pa ng java player pra gumana dba?
Even the browser plugin is alright. I dunno if you can play this on the phone though. Tongue
Currently playing LR with a fresh file.
Sobrang tagal ko na di naglalaro, nabano ako ng sobra, Even AI hit too much now. Plus, some missions are harder specially if they're bounty missions. Buti na lang mura lang yung ibang high power parts.
Hehehe that's awesome Serene. Spread the LR love!
For the first time in months I played AC:LR, its a little boring though with 136% conmpletion, but im just testing out designs.
Playing flOw on the PSP.

Downloading Digimon World 3 for the PSP.
Also gonna download Prinny for the PSP.
Also downloading Mana Khemia for the PSP. (PS2 is dead)
Weird little Tetris game I found. This is for you Nix. Tongue

http://sovietrussia.org/f/src/tetoris.swf