The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently playing Left for Dead. Some zombie-themed FPS game where you'll have to get to the safehouses asap. Fun, especially when you're playing with your buddies. LOL
Wala akong playing buddy for L4D D:

Saya sana nyan.
yay! "Left 4 dead"

naglaro kami nila grimweld tska zant nyan kahapon~! para syang multiplayer na "THOD"
may "Left 4 dead" sa garena dba? we could play online sometime!
I'll try to download the game, naglalaro lang kasi ako sa shop palagi kapag L4D, may auto-login na yung steam account doon kaya nakakamultiplayer ako other than Garena.
Garena nalang mas madali IMO anyway laro tayo minsan XD VS mode ahahaha

nakakatawa maglaro ung ibang tao minsan halatang galing CS LOL
haha! nakakita na ko dati ng player na ginagawang CS ung L4D...
and.... sabi sakin wala daw silbi ung sniper... well... nagagamit ko siya kaso pang support lng talaga~ kahit pistol lng pwede na~

post nio nalang username nio sa garena... thx...
eh loko ba sya one shot nga sniper pero sa rami ng kalaban di dapat ala artic gamit mo dun tanga ba sya XD peace XD

clonezero user name ko X_X
Messing with Crysis: Warhead, again. (I wonder why I'm into FPS games these days -_-)
ano yan bert ung espansion ng crysis?
(01-27-2009, 06:01 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]ano yan bert ung espansion ng crysis?

Yep, kaso ang bilis matapos. Mga 4 stages lang tapos na agad. LOL.
ano hanggang ending na ng crysis?

anyway finished pataon 2 don chaka won't power level until I get the english version >_>

and again the ending suggest another patapon on the works XD

anyway currently playing MH (as usual), star ocean second evolution eng ver. , and trying to find a decent psx -> psp version of xenogears
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl.

No, I'm not playing it, I'm just currently installing the shit out of it. I hope this game is good though, saw the videos and it's a bit similar to Fallout 3 (minus the autumn season).
(01-29-2009, 04:28 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this game is good though, saw the videos and it's a bit similar to Fallout 3 (minus the autumn season).

It was pretty good. The mission based structure was pretty cool, considering you could roam around the game world. I never got to finish it though.
Mirror's Edge. 5-6 minutes palang nasusuka na agad ako dahil sa FP camera movement.

Vomit Vomit Vomit
Yeah well, It's safe to say that I'm addicted to the Call of Duty

franchise. I mean I spent endless hours getting head shots just to

unlock the golden Dragunov. I've basically annihilated COD4 and just

recently burnt myself out on world at war. Just wondering if anyone

else played it online on PS3?