The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kane's wrath 1.02!!!

red alert 3 is cool with its rock n roll song, but the tiberium world is just badass.
MGS4 and Fallout 3.
just finished naruto ultimate ninja storm, 100% done. hehe, also finished MGS4(2nd play through)

currently playing DMC 4
Prince of Persia (2008) on the PC
Armored Core:for Answer and Mirror's Edge
I am retracting what I said about Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge and replacing it with Persona 4 for the PS2.

To think that a game that focuses on social links and interpersonal relationships between characters would rob me of my real life interaction with my friends and family. I've never been in Hikikomori mode in a very long time and I did it on my christmas break! Luckily I broke the habit just yesterday and am readying myself for my work schedule for the new year.

This thing is addictive...
Spore. (Actually I've been playing it for a few days...)

center of the galaxy...SoL not really worth it. Especially coz of the Grox. But it still like the cheat codes XD
(01-04-2009, 04:55 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]I am retracting what I said about Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge and replacing it with Persona 4 for the PS2.

To think that a game that focuses on social links and interpersonal relationships between characters would rob me of my real life interaction with my friends and family. I've never been in Hikikomori mode in a very long time and I did it on my christmas break! Luckily I broke the habit just yesterday and am readying myself for my work schedule for the new year.

This thing is addictive...

amen to that
Patapon 2 Don Chaka ... wasn't able to wait. Domo

also been playing a few rounds of Left 4 Dead and liked it alot though I hate the people who keep on switching to the zombie team on vs mode ... cowards
currently playing Left 4 Dead on GGclient together with mark although he's been a sacrifice to the TANK LOL
currently playing nostale~ an international mmorpg... (it's full of nonsense!)

I wanna try dekaron! T_T
AC:fA!
yay!!!!

we can play some matches!!!!
Yeah, let's play online sometime. Sadly, only a few people play online weeknights, so you really need to schedule fights with friends if you want to play FA online.
TRAINING BUDDY Big grinOMO: