The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll be playing Road Rash (3DO) for a while til I get the Diablo II copy. Jason
Playing Ragnarok, private server aeRO, Turbo-PVP.

Back to the old times, I say Big grin
imma playing some Samurai warriors 2

Samurai......
Not as good as ninjas but okay....
Tales of Vesperia and Rock Band 2 on the 360.
playing fall out 2
Mechwarrior: Mercenaries.

Nothing, just giving this one a little go again.
Got bored of RO.

I recently went back to where I used to live, and found a large internet cafe. I remembered the fun of Cstrike, and SC.

Hey, why don't WE play CS too, in-between spars of SC on Garena?
Dawn of war, Company of heroes ..

and of course the one and the only Battlefield 2142, sarap mag online nyahahahaha!!!

ahhhh!!

i almost forgot!!

cyempre House of the Dead 4!!!

kahit hangang dun palang kame sa 2nd stage kase

uber sa kunat un boss sa stage na un!! JasonJason

pero stage 1 kay justice ha...

haha...

haha..

no scratch No no in fairness Shades

hahahaha *i mean* hohohohohohoho Gentleman
tekken 5, GENJI, and.............

PUTANG INA NAG POST NARIN SI TIKYO SA WAKAS!!!
[Image: swt.jpg]

Er, yeah. swt.
cyempre!!

adik na ulit sa games eh!!

mga last few months kase TV mode ako!!

ngaun games naman!!!

battlefield anyone??
Rambo the arcade shooting game.

I absolutely love it. Luckily, the version in where I play has the MP5-ish SMG controllers (exactly like the ones in Ghost Squad), not the MAC-10 types in some arcades (The same as the ones in House of the Dead 4, unfortunately, this means no one can go Aikimbo automatic weapons like Rambo unless they want to dual wield SMGs with stocks).
Diablo II: LOD once again, hehehe. I'm ditching the berserkerbarb that i created yesterday and will be focusing on a AK47bowazon for the time being. Good thing i kept that Lycander's Aim bow that my necro picked up earlier this year.
(08-11-2008, 08:36 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if I finish this, it'll be the first FF I've finished since FF6.

Well, FF6 is still the last Final Fantasy game I've finished by myself. But just last night my cousin finished his save on FFXII.

The game has one of the most satisfying endings I've seen yet in the series. It's a concrete telling of the party's own stories after they split up at the end of the game. Although not all of them were addressed, most of the loose ends were cleaned up. There was a hint of sadness, of course. No FF RPG isn't complete without that.

Oh and the final boss was a pushover (my cousin was at level 83, and had the Tournesol). Once you get to level 75 I think he becomes too easy. He did look uber-cool though.
(10-15-2008, 11:42 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and the final boss was a pushover (my cousin was at level 83, and had the Tournesol). Once you get to level 75 I think he becomes too easy. He did look uber-cool though.

That's why there are always uber secret bosses in FF Tongue