The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Playing not-so-old school games again.

Also, Call of Duty 4 for the PC. Bang! Bang!

Btw, does anyone have a copy of SW: Knights of the Old Republic 2?
Started playing Company of Heroes
Tim: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=knights...d+republic

Been playing Jedi Outcast and StarCraft again.
NiX Wrote:Tim: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=knights...d+republic

Yup, at 60%. It's gonna take another weekend with me home to be able to finish the DL. It takes forever to DL 2.85GBs @ less than 10KBs average. >.<
Hahaha pakopya pagkatapos.
May KotOR1 ako sa bahay. Sabihan kita kung ok na yun KotOR2.
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PS2/3/PC/360) - Sequel to Mercenaries: Playground of destruction. Sadly, I'm playing the PS2 version, which looks like a mod of the original Mercenaries rather than a true sequel since it features the same vehicles (with different skins for the new factions) and and a seemingly similar graphics engine and the same weapons. The game is still pretty good though, but I'm looking forward to the next-gen versions.

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction - Yeah, you guys know this already.

F.E.A.R. - A rather dated FPS title featuring paranormal activities. Very good presentation for an FPS title.

Bionic Commando Rearmed - a remake of the late 1980's Arcade/NES game in anticipation of the upcoming sequel after more than 20 years. As much as its a remake, its a big system hog due to the supposedly similar game engine that will be used with the full 3D sequel.

Doujin games:

Reflex (full ver.)
Tails Gear
REFLEX! Domo
I'm playing Chessmaster in my phone. I can't go beyond the monkey difficulty.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:F.E.A.R. - A rather dated FPS title featuring paranormal activities. Very good presentation for an FPS title.

GIIIIIIIVE NOWWWW OAO!!

[Image: ls33.gif]

[Image: HareStareAvatar.gif]
Shin/Haywire - Go on the 27th on the burger challenge day and receive bacon of your desires Tongue
Playing megaman 4,5,6 in my psp using nes emulator. Have the suden urge to go retro again(this hapens to me from time to time)
Star Wars Force Unleashed, a bit button mashing, but good IMO
gradius collection for the psp and diablo II F YOU DURIEL F YOU!!!!
-Starcraft Broodwar
-Cabal Online
* normally i wouldnt play an online game because all there is to it is clicking.........................................
but for some reason when i saw the universe of cabal, it just grabbed me by the neck and i started playing it. besides its for free naman. the only time you have to pay is if you want premium stuff.
-Tekken 6
altough im thinking of just dropping tekken6 coz ive been playing in the arcade lately, and for some reason, ang gagaling talaga ng mga tao doon. ok lang sana na tinatalo lang ako pero pati wallet ko sunog eh....