The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's everyone playing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
been playing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology for more than 10 hours (for around a week) <_<
HayWire Wrote:been playing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology for more than 10 hours (for around a week) <_<

Is it any good? It caught my eye and I'm planning to get it.
theGrim Wrote:
HayWire Wrote:been playing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology for more than 10 hours (for around a week) <_<

Is it any good? It caught my eye and I'm planning to get it.

Yeah, fun Happy...I'm getting the magic knight class but...KRATOS YOU ARE GOING DOOOWN T____T
CoD 4 online!!

just need a mouse for the ps3 so that i can own!!!!!!ChairChairChairChair
Finished Tales of the World.

Now playing Silent Hill Origins on the psp LOL
I'm going through some old games I bought but never finished/played... remarkable how much money I spent, but never "used". So now, I'm playing through FFXII.

It isn't as boring as I first thought. Sure the lack of manual defense with the real-time battle system irks me a bit, but with enough gambits and health, damage doesn't really matter.

Two of the game's strongest points as far as I was concerned were its story as well as the vaguely Mediterranean/Middle Eastern flavor of Ivalice. So it's great I'm finally going to know what happened at the end.

Also, if I finish this, it'll be the first FF I've finished since FF6.
Going through Parasite Eve 2 again. My quest now is to unlock all the items from the game and make them available in the gun shop in the beginning of the game.

I'm also going through my PS1 collection and started playing Einhander, Thunderforce V, and Raystorm again. I plan to play Azure Dreams again soon as well.

For the PS3, I just finished Army of Two and Battlefield: Bad Company. The former is fun if your partner is human controlled, while the latter is just fun in itself.

As for titles I'm looking forward to, I'll be playing Mercenaries 2 when it comes out. I'll try the PS2 version first before I decide to get the PS3 edition.

Grim: Did you finish FF7?
Ooh, the PSOne game reminiscience period. Big grin

It's just that, I busted a PC from playing too much PSXE. Or so I think.
I haven't stuck to any new games for almost half a year now Sad
Soul Calibur 4 - need those playing hours to unlock goodies for my custom character Pirate

I'll load up Silent Hill 3 and 4 on my PC later to prepare myself for The Homecoming Shifty
Been playin GG accent core plus in my psp everytime I have timeErmm. Sana me makilala adik din katulad ko s saturday..
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Grim: Did you finish FF7?

Nope. Not 7, 8, 9 or 10 or Tactics. But as things would have it, I know all of their endings. Haha
Just got N+ for the PSP. Really fun ninja-ing around levels.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E4AizAoiJgg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E4AizAoiJgg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
After one year, a combo of Soul Calibur 4 and Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, both for PS3, got me to stop playing -only- Monster Hunter at home! Woot

....When I'm out of the house, it's still nothing but MHP2G LOL

Read this please!
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7818898
Been playing Final Fantasy VI Advance on GBA emulator for around 40 or so hours already. And it looks like I've got around 10 or more hours worth of gameplay left. Wow, I never imagined the enormity of this game.