The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Codename Cute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-29-2009, 09:56 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Elly Tran was born in 1993. Di pa tapos development nun. LOL

Homigod I think I just grew fangs. Grrowl!

If I could choose, siguro dun na lang ako kay Elly. Basta gamer, five thumbs up! Three lang for Mi-Hee. Tongue

EDIT: Wait binabawi ko na, 'di pala sya gamer. Sad I thought she got posted in TL because she was a pro SC player. If that were true.. *sigh*
(08-29-2009, 01:08 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2009, 11:48 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]And check the puppies too.

Which ones? LOL

Both puppies. One on the left and another on the right. They just look so soft and cuddly.
I thought Mix was taking about the other 'puppies'.
Hmm, puppiez. >:3
What is it with that girl? Is she part of a viral marketing campaign or something?

She was on 4chan and a lot of the other (pen0r dominated) forums I visit. It seems to have spread over the past few weeks. Is she really that hot? I find her to be so-so, but for her sake I hope her puppies stop growing soon or else it'll be a problem for her.

Also, I think they're fake Smile
I think they're fake too. LOL And no, she isn't that hot. It's just the sum of the parts. LOL
(09-01-2009, 08:12 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]I think they're fake too. LOL And no, she isn't that hot. It's just the sum of the parts. LOL

-Seconded for greater justice! If she really was a pro-gamer.. Just imagine. Smile

If they're fake, then baww. One can find out by touch though LOL
[Image: 634388116_df26b7ec_25BE25D625BF25CF25C52...sh6000.gif]

EDIT: Hey Shin, here's an actual female SC pro gamer for you. Enjoy.
[Image: 1251858168_1.jpg]
I love it when cute chicks make those kinds of eyebrows. It's like... nevermind. LOL
Does it have anything to do with them arriving?
(09-03-2009, 11:30 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Does it have anything to do with them arriving?

Bingo.

It's cute.
(09-03-2009, 11:11 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Hey Shin, here's an actual female SC pro gamer for you. Enjoy.

Would you have a name?
Just google Tossgirl (though she plays Terran LOL ). She's the most successful female SC progamer and the only one currently active.
Gee, thanks Nix! I'll be staring at something nao, kthxbai >:3

@Clawing pic: Baww, adorable.
BSOD. I say, keep PRESSIN'.
[Image: 171412-bsod_slide.jpg]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YLDbGqJ2KYk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YLDbGqJ2KYk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>