The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Codename Cute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes [Image: notagain2.gif]

I found these emoticons over 140+ i think maybe less but boss G can we add this emoticons to our boards??? I can email the rar ed folder of it to you...[Image: relief.gif]

[Image: please2.gif]please[Image: please2.gif]
Hahaha sure go ahead. Baka yung changes will be made this weekend though.
It's been a while since my last theme post. I'm not sure what to post this time around.

Pick two? I'll do a theme post of the first two to get to two/three votes first depending on when I check back LOL

Choices are: nekomimi (catgirls), pantsu (panties), girls enjoying food, lolcats, megane (glasses), swimsuit, harem, lolicon, maids, overweight, schoolgirl and maria sama ga miteru. All are NN (non-nude) of course.

vote nao~! Clapping
Food and glasses! I was supposed to say food and panties, but I think that's gonna be a pretty rare combination if done at the same time.

EDIT: Jake has proved me wrong =_=;
And I change my vote to food and panties.
OVERWEIGHT.

:LOL:
LOL no fetish is unknown to the internet.
This is cute thread.

NO FAT CHICKS!
Hopefully, no cute-but-flat-chested girls either.

Tits or gtfo lol
Goatling Wrote:OVERWEIGHT.

:LOL:

Berty likes fat chicks. LOL

I vote for panties and food. Yummy combination!
i love pandas!!!!!

[Image: 1187419918578.gif]
sforzando Wrote:It's been a while since my last theme post. I'm not sure what to post this time around.

Pick two? I'll do a theme post of the first two to get to two/three votes first depending on when I check back LOL

Choices are: nekomimi (catgirls), pantsu (panties), girls enjoying food, lolcats, megane (glasses), swimsuit, harem, lolicon, maids, overweight, schoolgirl and maria sama ga miteru. All are NN (non-nude) of course.

vote nao~! Clapping

These are difficult choices...
Anything but overweight.

About the panda...
Sobrahan sa kape...
maids and school girls!!!
[Image: evillaugh.gif]
Food it is. Shifty

[Image: 1191663170009.jpg]

Food and panties

[Image: 1196648239390.jpg]

[Image: 1196616353366.jpg]